System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
Please i cannot be the only sane one on the planet i totally remmber seeing a cartoon when i was little where vairous animals like osteriches and cheetas and lions etc were runnig this olympic race and every so often they would sing and have like psycadellic colours to go with it
Does any one else remmber it? :cry:
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    Yeah I remember this it came on the Disney channel alot. Can't remember the name though. Try search under names like Animal Olympics etc.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I FOUND IT !!! GOD BLESS GOOGLE !!! Thanks i am calm . now where would i get the dvd hehehe
        TheNighthaw
        69 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        Yes this was done by the Steven Lisberger studios for the 1980 Olympics, I think anyway, haha, one of those Olympics. They're the same guys who later went on to do Tron for Disney in 1982.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          Animalympics! great animated gem that should definitely be released on DVD by either Warner or Anchor Bay, fans of this movie should contact those studios to release it on DVD.

Anyone thinks Brenda Springer the blonde dog chick is a hottie?
            Rhio2k
            679 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            I have the soundtrack...here's my favorite, Track 5: Kit Mambo's theme. And ALL the females are hot in Animalympics.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss