djdedeo0
59 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
OK, someone has to remember what these cars were called. They were about the length of an adult hand and they took 2 double A batteries. There weren't remote controlled but when you turned them on they hauled ass! I even remember If im not mistaken they had a saturday morning show for a short time that was dedicated to them. I know someone knows what they are called.
Born In '79
    djdedeo0
    59 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    :Bump: I won't leave work till I find out, someone help me. I wanna get one so I can remember How fast they were. I was a very weird Kid that babied my toys So I don't remember getting to use them much even though I wanted to. I was poor and couldnt afford the batteries also. Help me out folks.
    Born In '79
      Jason43
      1494 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      You have a rough idea of what year they were released?
        Yodamite
        304 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        I vaguely remember these. Couldn't you buy a little criss-cross track for them? I can't remember the name either.
        Ultimate Space Pimp!
          True
          391 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          I only remember the ones where you bulled the string and they would go streaming across th floor. They were really good for racing against friends.
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            I think they were called Record Breakers. The tv show was hosted by Jesse "The Body" Ventura, where they would have a bunch of kids race each others cars.
              ChrisMCB
              211 Posts
              15 years, 8 months ago
              i know thaat this wasnt the toy you were looking for but it jogged my memory... does anyone else remember penny racers??? i loved those little cars

http://gpps.proboards81.com/index.cgi
              PARANORMAL FORUMS...Stop by and say hi!!
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss