System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
I remember watchin' this show a lil' bit. It used to come on Nickelodeon. I heard somewhere that they only made like 9 episodes.

By the way....Don't hold your breathe.
    Thew
    189 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    yeah i freakin loved this show
    i remember the one where they try out for the basketball team the most

i always liked how they hung out in a comic book shop

My Article: The Fox Kids Club - The End of an Era
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I loved Goo... wasn't that his name? or was it Boo?
      AWWWWW What a rush!!!
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        "Gooo PUNCH" "GOOO PUNCH"!
          skaterboy572
          135 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          it was a really great show. i remember watching it on nickelodeon a lot when i was younger.
            Soulbrutha34
            516 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            heck yeah. this show wuz the first show i asked about when i found this website. that show was my favorite of all time. I hurtin somebody if they don't come out wit a DVD or something :x
              tha_raw_seven
              842 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              there's like 3 topics about this already!!!!! GOD!!!!! :x

.....sorry
                tonewinwy
                983 Posts
                16 years, 10 months ago
                the show rocked
                It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 10 months ago
                  The show had potential but the small number of episodes ruined it for me.
                    Shot_King
                    617 Posts
                    16 years, 10 months ago
                    That show kicked ass! I curse at Nick for throwing it out after a handful of episodes; it had a lot of potential.

P.S. I liked the one where they played those practical jokes on each other.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 9 months ago
                      i remember another episode goo gives i think alphie(the little brother a hair cut with like money signs cause a famous person had it but goo messed up and alphie had to shave his whole head
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        15 years, 5 months ago
                        heck yes! I loved that show! The dad was always making Gumbo haha
                          Daniel_BMS
                          172 Posts
                          15 years, 5 months ago
                          It was way better than Nickelodeon's last sitcom Fifteen, but the show still suffered from amatuerity.
                            NicksThaShi
                            18 Posts
                            15 years, 5 months ago
                            Zerohero
                            "Gooo PUNCH" "GOOO PUNCH"!

i remember him saying that on stage at the end of the episode during the credits or sumthing.

kden90
                            i remember another episode goo gives i think alphie(the little brother a hair cut with like money signs cause a famous person had it but goo messed up and alphie had to shave his whole head

haahaha i rember that alphi had a big a$$ grin on his face when goo was finished.i cant belive i rembered that

edit by mod: double-post, please use your button in the future
                              Thylacine
                              1525 Posts
                              15 years, 5 months ago
                              I remember this show. I never really cared for it.
                              "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
                              -Rampage, Beast Wars

Cdokes1
                                1032 Posts
                                15 years, 5 months ago
                                My Brother and Me was cool it came on either before The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo or after it. I never missed an showit was cool it's a shame another Nick that was cancelled to early.
                                  15 years, 5 months ago
                                  Never heard of it.
                                    rahrah4lif
                                    51 Posts
                                    15 years, 5 months ago
                                    i used to LOVE that show... the episode with the cheer seems to stick out in my head!!
                                      System
                                      79987 Posts
                                      15 years, 5 months ago
                                      this was a fun short lived nick show that i watched every episode of back in the day. its all about brothers cousins sisters and friends and the wacky stuff that they got into. this show wasnt as high quality [production wise] as some of the others old school nick shows during that time But, its light years ahead of the stuff SUCK-A-LOAD-EON plays now. i miss these good fun campy cheezy shows nick use to make.
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        15 years, 5 months ago
                                        I remember that the older brother always called the younger one a "planetarium head"... I still use that one on my brother to this day!

And for some reason I remember the sister telling her dad that she dressed "fly", not "hip hop"
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss