System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
here is a link to the best care bears website on the net
www.backwater-productions.net/carebears/
    NickMania
    1037 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    the thing about the care bears is that there are many different version's of the show and wasnt one of the versions actually a japanese anime cartoon i remember seeing one on tape that looked like an anime cartoon instaed of the american version.
      TMNT
      5203 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I watch the care bears When I was a Kid But I still like care bears
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        Yeah they do melt the heart and make u look back on your child heart im still trying to refind my child looking for eps of care bears and gummi bears but yeah still like care bears at my age of 18 kid at heart i guss but never knew.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          I love the Care Bears. Actually, I just bought "The Care Bears: Adventure in Wonderland" from EBAY. It's a really hard-to-find movie, but It's soooo awesome!

There were actually two main versions of the Care Bears (in the USA). The "Care Bears", and The "New Care Bears". It's pretty easy to tell the old from the 'new' so I don't think I have to explain what the differences are.

:D
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            hum all ive seen from download it care bears and care bears family and i think u can find care bears movies on suncoast.com...let me check... ok your right even they dont have it(sad) so now im going to have to figuar how to collect the whole thing like series and movies if there be stuff missing(that and i want it all on dvd)
              tonewinwy
              983 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              Care Bears ROCKED
              It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss