milf02_84
2 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I've been trying to find out the name of this show for years. Nobody I've talked to seems to even know what I'm talking about. I've tried finding it online but no luck. It's about a girl who can freeze (stop objects + people in time) by touching the ends of her pointer fingers together. If somebody knows what show I'm talking about please god help me out. :)
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    The show is "Out of this World"
    Try www.tv.com and search the show title.
    Used to watch the show all the time!
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      i'm not sure if this was a show but, when i was younger (in the 80's) i had a video cassette of dinosaurs with armor on them. they had guns strapped to them that humans can get up on and shoot to fight.

these were 'real' dinosaurs, not robots. anyone know the name of this cartoon?
        xia83
        69 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        General_Spook_X
        i'm not sure if this was a show but, when i was younger (in the 80's) i had a video cassette of dinosaurs with armor on them. they had guns strapped to them that humans can get up on and shoot to fight.

these were 'real' dinosaurs, not robots. anyone know the name of this cartoon?

That reminds me of Dinosaucers.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6303139213/qid=1122426827/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-2541816-0203131?v=glance&s=video

The muppet show Se. 1 (8-9-05)
        Clarissa (8-9-05)
        Garfield vol 4 (8-30-05)
        Rocky & Bullwinkle: Se. 3 (9-6-05)
        Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition) (9-6-05)
        Heathcliff & The Catillac Cats (9-20-05)
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          naa, that ain't it : /
          it's bugging me ehat it was called.

thanks, though..
            xia83
            69 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            Hmm? It isnt it? I thought it would be since they dressed in armor.

well anyways, no problem. Hope you find it.
            The muppet show Se. 1 (8-9-05)
            Clarissa (8-9-05)
            Garfield vol 4 (8-30-05)
            Rocky & Bullwinkle: Se. 3 (9-6-05)
            Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition) (9-6-05)
            Heathcliff & The Catillac Cats (9-20-05)
              Badkitty
              912 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              General Spook X your thinking of a show called Dino-Riders

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/610.html
              I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                Badkitty
                General Spook X your thinking of a show called Dino-Riders

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/610.html

YES! that's it! DINO-RIDERS!!

wow, thank you for finding that link as well. i remember there being to video cassettes that my bro and i had. he had one with a more-so red cover with the T-Rex and i had eihter a blue or purple cover for the video cassette that i had.

god, so many memories.. thnx again!
                  Badkitty
                  912 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  It was a great show I wathced it all the time and those toys were all over the place Good times!
                  I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                    milf02_84
                    2 Posts
                    16 years, 9 months ago
                    TYVM--That's been driving me crazy.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 9 months ago
                      Alright there's one show that I have been trying to figure out forever it was about two cats one named tango I forgot the other cats name there was a dog named Charlie and a bird name flick or flit anyways they lived in like a courtyard thing the dog lived across from the cats and the bird lived in the tree in the middle of the courtyard........................ :roll: I feel stupid
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 9 months ago
                        ok, i vaguely remember this. these were puppet characters correct? and it was in the 90's, right? it was either on a PBS or KCTS station. that's all that i can remember about it.. : /
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          16 years, 9 months ago
                          it was on PBS I'm pretty sure
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            16 years, 6 months ago
                            Ah Dinoriders, with the baddies that were repitles, and they had to control their dinosaurs with "skull-caps"but the goodies could just use telepathy! What was the head bad guy called?! it's bothering me... There were those cobra/human henchmen, lava, it was great! Those were the days when they made PROPER CARTOONS! none of the &*%& that today passes as cartoons. No wonder everyone has moved on to anime!
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years, 6 months ago
                              Anyone rember "Video Power"? It was a cartoon/video game review show, hosted by this incredibly daggy "cool dude" who used to ride in on his skate board. The games reviewed were NES and EARLY SNES and megadrive games... The cartoon had a giant tomato that wore Gym Shoes and sunglasses and had green hair... THere was a Monster Truck called Bigfoot.... Basketball player... and this kid (JOHNNY?) who could control the truck tomoato and basketball player in times of crisis by using his joystick with 2 buttons on it! At the end of the show the host would go "... and THAT'S Video Power!" and point up at the Video Power sign...

oh, those aren't tears, I've just got a bit of dust in my eye... :cry:
                                Mystie
                                1132 Posts
                                16 years, 6 months ago
                                grooki
                                Anyone rember "Video Power"? It was a cartoon/video game review show, hosted by this incredibly daggy "cool dude" who used to ride in on his skate board. The games reviewed were NES and EARLY SNES and megadrive games... The cartoon had a giant tomato that wore Gym Shoes and sunglasses and had green hair... THere was a Monster Truck called Bigfoot.... Basketball player... and this kid (JOHNNY?) who could control the truck tomoato and basketball player in times of crisis by using his joystick with 2 buttons on it! At the end of the show the host would go "... and THAT'S Video Power!" and point up at the Video Power sign...

oh, those aren't tears, I've just got a bit of dust in my eye... :cry:

I remember Video Power, I have a bunch of episodes. Well... techinically they're on my brother's computer but I can get to them through the network. Should really copy them over and put em on DVD...
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss