System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
There are two shows that were on Nickolodeon in the 80's that I watched quite a bit then, but have heard nothing of them since. They were both cartoons, Im not sure if they were full length or little short films. There was one about a white mouse who wore an eye patch and was some kind of secret agent. The other was about a duck who was a vampire. These aired in the late eighties when Nick was showing some really crazy stuff, like the Bananaman short toons (i think Bananaman was his name), there was also a short about a guy breaking an egg, but inside the egg was a guy just like him breaking an egg. I know I included a lot of vague random info in this post, but if you can remember anything about any of these shows....POST!
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    Dangermouse

and count duckula (who was actually first introduced via the dangermouse cartoons)
    I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      You're good, but if you can show me bananaman and the egg cartoon short i'll really be impressed and i'll meet you "down at the Roundhouse."
        Badkitty
        912 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        well the eggs a can't do, I remember it but can't find anything on it. I think it was called the Killing of an Egg and was done by the National film board. Bananaman I can do
          RaZZu
          408 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          And now for something completely different................
            RaZZu
            408 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
              RaZZu
              408 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                Wow, im really, genuinely impressed. Good work, what a great bunch of forum goons.

P.S. Did anyone catch my roundhouse reference in the earlier post?
                  bleukeekat
                  407 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  hello baroni,

it's all on dvd now too btw:) i'm glad because my vhs copies can't last too much longer

have you ever seen a show called 'the goodies' graham garden is the voice of bananman
                  miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
                    TheWizard241
                    455 Posts
                    16 years, 9 months ago
                    hey TheAzztronaut, i remember the egg video you are referring to, but can't find anything out about it on the net. for some reason i kinda have a feeling that the guy that directed the 'Lupo the Butcher' short had something to do w/ the egg video. it's drivin me crazy now, so i'm not gonna be able to stop lookin 'til i find out. i'll let you know if i come up w/ any info about it.
                      Badkitty
                      912 Posts
                      16 years, 9 months ago
                      I don't think that the animator for Lupo the Butcher did it, but the style is similar to it.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 9 months ago
                        I remember watching Danger Mouse, but not Count Duckula.
                          Cyber_Bishop
                          2440 Posts
                          16 years, 9 months ago
                          Matthew1278
                          I remember watching Danger Mouse, but not Count Duckula.

I remember watching both.
                          Ker click... Choom..
                            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss