TMNT
5203 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
:D I remember The undertaker vs mankind inside A hell in a cell when the undertaker throw mankind of the cell to the table that my favorite match. :D
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    that was a good match. Do you still watch wrestling today.
      TMNT
      5203 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      Southern_Cousin1
      that was a good match. Do you still watch wrestling today.

Yes I still Watch Wrestling I watch it in 1991 to 2005 Thing Change alot in Wrestling
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        Did you see the I Quit match between The Rock and Mankind?
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          Hard to pick one but if I had to it would be HHH vs Mick Foley in Hell in a Cell, I believe that is when it was still WWF.

If you wanted a favorite moment in the WWF it was when Kurt got himself a milk truck and drove it to the ring and sprayed Milk at Austin and the other Alliance members. Classic, I found the video clip of it recently and saved it.
            TMNT
            5203 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            Southern_Cousin1
            Did you see the I Quit match between The Rock and Mankind?

I see it aLittle of it I do not Remember it that much
              Derrick
              580 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              Some of the best matches Ive ever seen are:

Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell
              Mankind vs Undertaker Boiler Room Brawl
              Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell (Kane's debut too)
              Kane vs Undertaker Ring of Fire
              Rock vs Mankind I Quit match (back when Rock was a heel)
              Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon Ladder Match
              Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian vs Dudley Boyz TLC (Tables, Ladders and Chairs Oh my)
              Stone Cold vs Kane First Blood
              Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels when Mike Tyson knocked Shawn Michaels out at the end
              Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior
              Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12
              Stone Cold vs Undertaker Buried alive when Kane tombstoned Taker to the grave

Damn, theres so many more but off the top of my head those are tops
              WHAT?
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                very hard to pick a favorite match... any match where bobby heenan and gorilla monsoon did the commentary was bound to be fun, though. those two were a riot when they were together.

but, one of my favorite moments is when the undertaker turned on jake the snake during a funeral parlor segment, way back in '91 or '92... jake slammed taker's hand inside a casket, then he chased jake while dragging the casket behind him. it was great.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  Like 5 years ago or so.. Foley and Triple H had a heavy weight match in NYC and there where tacks, fire and a barbed club. It was the best match I have ever seen. And now that Foley is gone I am sure the best I will eer see again.
                    TMNT
                    5203 Posts
                    16 years, 9 months ago
                    :D I remember wwe champion Brock lenser Vs The Big show for the WWE champion On smackdown when Brock was going to give big show a German Suplex on the top rope when brock and big show hit the ring at the some time the ring broke that was 600 pound in the ring that why the ring broke in half. :D

:D P.s who is going to Watch WWE raw on Spike Tv tonight I know I am because Mr.McMahon is going to have a big Major Announcement for Summerslam this august. and Eugene Invitational Eugene will but is Gold Metal on the Line tonight in a Invitational And WWE champion match tonight will be John Cena WWE champion vs Intercontinental Championship Carlito Champion Vs Champion but the WWE champion is on the line tonight there will be more match tonight as will. :D
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 9 months ago
                      i'm actually going to see raw live in two weeks... i can't believe i've been watching this stuff for almost 20 years and this is the first live event i get to go to.

by the way, TMNT dude, you really need to proof read your posts before you click on 'submit'... jeez.
                        TMNT
                        5203 Posts
                        16 years, 9 months ago
                        Mulva
                        i'm actually going to see raw live in two weeks... i can't believe i've been watching this stuff for almost 20 years and this is the first live event i get to go to.

by the way, TMNT dude, you really need to proof read your posts before you click on 'submit'... jeez.

I want to live Raw and Smackdowns show for Three year now I want to Wrestlemania 20 at MSG in the first row by the ringside
                          pikachulover
                          2944 Posts
                          16 years, 9 months ago
                          I remember when the ring broke on Smackdown. I haven't really been watching wrestling for a long time. I only started watching it about 2-3 years ago.

Wrestling always comes to where I live, but I've never been to a live event.
                            highquality
                            32 Posts
                            16 years, 9 months ago
                            One of my recent favorites is actually from ECW One Night Stand: Lance Storm vs. 'Lion Heart' Chris Jericho

Any Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit match is up there too.

Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart from Wrestlemania X is one of the best technical matches I have ever seen.
                            If you can read this, you don't need glasses
                              89 Posts
                              16 years, 9 months ago
                              you guys are young bucks or dont pay attention to the past.

hulk hogan vs. andre the giant was the match of the century for all wrestling. period. go back and watch it if you havent.

other good matches: hulk vs.e earthquake, big boss man, iron sheik and king kong bundy.

also: ricky the dragon steamboat vs macho man, all the old battle royals, and survivor series from the late 80s.
                                xia83
                                69 Posts
                                16 years, 9 months ago
                                Favorite match ever involved Shawn Michael's and I think it was Diesel (coulda been Brett Hart) and Diesel/Brett took Shawn Michael's manager's fake leg off and was running around with it.

Now I relieze how wrong it was but then.. I laughed really hard.

Also the Iron man match between Brett and Shawn that went on FOREVER.

Also.. way back, I remember watching Lex Luger actually body slam Yokozuna and thought that it was one of the more awesome things I had seen up to then.
                                The muppet show Se. 1 (8-9-05)
                                Clarissa (8-9-05)
                                Garfield vol 4 (8-30-05)
                                Rocky & Bullwinkle: Se. 3 (9-6-05)
                                Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition) (9-6-05)
                                Heathcliff & The Catillac Cats (9-20-05)
                                  TMNT
                                  5203 Posts
                                  16 years, 9 months ago
                                  xia83
                                  Also the Iron man match between Brett and Shawn that went on FOREVER.quote]

Because it is 60-mintune Iron man match it go to 1 hour when the time it up wrestler with the most pinfall or submission will win the match.

That why the Iron Match is so rare in WWE they have that match like 3 times now. :D
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 9 months ago
                                    you guys are young bucks or dont pay attention to the past.

hulk hogan vs. andre the giant was the match of the century for all wrestling. period. go back and watch it if you havent.

hogan and andre were two of the most popular guys back then and that match was really hyped, but that doesn't make it the best... especially if you're looking for technical wrestling.
                                      TMNT
                                      5203 Posts
                                      16 years, 9 months ago
                                      Other Favorite Match Of my is Wrestlemania 21 6-man money in the Bank ladder match and the Sumo match :D
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        16 years, 9 months ago
                                        I could name a few favorites. However I will name Mr. Perfect vs Bret "The Hitman Hart" at Summer Slam 91 for the Intercontinantal title as my favorite.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss