89 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
i remember this movie from 84 or 85. two scientists are in the tropics and find 3 brontasauraus'. the parents are killed (i think they were) and the scientists, man and woman, take care of the little dinosaur. it was pretty cool for the time. but looking back on it, its lame. i am thinking of a title like "link to the past" or something with "link" in it.
    tonewinwy
    983 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    I think this is the movie your thinking of.

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend (1985)
    Description
    Join a thrilling expedition deep in the forbidding jungle, where two modern scientists are on the trail of an amazing discovery! While studying rare fossils, they uncover a living, breathing legend, an enormous pair of Brontosauruses and a hatchling dinosaur alive in the heart of the rain forest! To protect this rare find, they must escape a world of unseen and certain danger. Through a tribe of mystical native warriors and into the grasp of an evil scientist, it's the ultimate battle to survive! Screen favorite Sean Young (NO WAY OUT) and William Katt (THE GREATEST AMERICAN HREO) igniite the screen in this entertaining adventure of gigantic proportions!
    It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
      Cyber_Bishop
      2440 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      tonewinwy
      I think this is the movie your thinking of.

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend (1985)
      Description
      Join a thrilling expedition deep in the forbidding jungle, where two modern scientists are on the trail of an amazing discovery! While studying rare fossils, they uncover a living, breathing legend, an enormous pair of Brontosauruses and a hatchling dinosaur alive in the heart of the rain forest! To protect this rare find, they must escape a world of unseen and certain danger. Through a tribe of mystical native warriors and into the grasp of an evil scientist, it's the ultimate battle to survive! Screen favorite Sean Young (NO WAY OUT) and William Katt (THE GREATEST AMERICAN HREO) igniite the screen in this entertaining adventure of gigantic proportions!

That is the movie that he is looking for. It was great when it came out but with technology as it is now (thank you Jurassic Park) it is very unrealistic.
      Ker click... Choom..
        tonewinwy
        983 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        Yeah I know I've only like seen it maybe twice 20yrs ago but I've always
        remembered it still have it on tape.Yet the movie hasn't been watched in 20yrs it'll be a good movie for my nieces and
        nephews though when I get some.SOMEDAY...
        It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          that film has some elements similar to the land before time

1/ baby brontosaurus

2/ mother gets killed
            Hoogs
            233 Posts
            14 years, 7 months ago
            I used to watch that movie almost every day as a kid :) We had taped it off TV and I couldn't get enough of it. I may have to dig it up now and watch it.
            My YouTube Channel (commercials from the late 80s/early 90s):

http://www.youtube.com/user/YourRetroCommercials/videos
              COOLHAND
              2938 Posts
              14 years, 7 months ago
              oh yeah i remember that movie
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss