jadedoz
711 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
I have just finished eating a Lila Pause chocolate bar and realised that it was made by Milka, who used to make really nice blocks of chocolate back in the late 80's early 90's. It came in a purple wrapper. Does anyone know if you can still get the chocolate bars anywhere in Australia???
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    Oh Yeah, it's still available! For Easter I bought and made my husband a basket filled with nothing but Milka and Kinder. He loves the stuff, says that's what he used when he was a little boy in Germany. I am in the US and I got some from the drugstores but I bought most of it off Ebay. You might want to try there.
    I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      Daniel85
      1699 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      Mmm... Kinder. Best chocolate ever. Apart from Cadbury, of course.

Kinder Surprise Eggs used to be awesome, when they came with Peanuts toys, and then gnomes. It's Easter every day with Kinder. Hey, maybe I should become an ad man.
        Badkitty
        912 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        Yeah Kinder surprise eggs rock. There technically illegal here in in the states because the cpsc has deemed them unsafe do to the size of the toy. My in-laws bring surprise eggs and all kinds of kinder back with them from Germany so we can can get it that way too. My fav is the kinder happy hippos and the regular bars. Hanuta and beuno alot too.
        I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          Huh... Kinder eggs aren't illegal here in Canada. Either they're putting different toys in them (which I doubt) or we're more lax.
            izumi
            319 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            i say more lax seem to me that pepople in the usa are getting piss off at the littlest thing now a days
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss