mikee_kid12
640 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
I love the Metroid game series. I've loved it ever since I was a kid! Every Metroid game out there right now is great, but Super Metroid for the SNES was by far the best. I can still play it today and not be bored. And as for the series itself, the story is so rich and has a lot more to get to. Fans are holding on as the blank spots fill up. The series is all over the place right now with prequels in 3-D and the new adventures 2-D (Metroid Fusion).

I can't wait to see how this continues or possibly ends. I tried reading this online Manga book of Metroid, but it just opened up more questions than answers...................... :?
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    The original was a little hard, but it was still a great game!
      TMNT
      5203 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      mikee_kid12
      I love the Metroid game series. I've loved it ever since I was a kid! Every Metroid game out there right now is great, but Super Metroid for the SNES was by far the best. I can still play it today and not be bored. And as for the series itself, the story is so rich and has a lot more to get to. Fans are holding on as the blank spots fill up. The series is all over the place right now with prequels in 3-D and the new adventures 2-D (Metroid Fusion).

I can't wait to see how this continues or possibly ends. I tried reading this online Manga book of Metroid, but it just opened up more questions than answers...................... :?

Like you said Metroid is one of Ninetendo Favorite games of all time I love Metroid When I was kids I stay have all of it games and I am going to buy the Next Metroid Game For the Gamecube next year.
        Mental_Blade
        123 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        hmm, I was always a Castlevania man myself. I did play the older metroids and found them to be bad ass though. I really am a hardcore gamer I like most of the series. Castlevania(heck, I even played the N64 one!) Mario(it gets old) Link(awesome) Metroid(sometimes hard but rewarding) and Megaman and Megaman X series(excluding Megaman 8, X7, and X8....those games weren't so great). Did any of you ever play super punchout for the snes. Now that is an awesome game! 8)
          mikee_kid12
          640 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          Castlevania and Metroid have the same map design ideas, and they are both great games!
            Mental_Blade
            123 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            My metroid whore of a friend made that said the same thing. Really though, this guy owns all the games of metroid ever.
              Cyber_Bishop
              2440 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              I remember the first time I beat it and Samus lost her armor and I could play her as a woman.
              Great Retro game!!
              Ker click... Choom..
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                "Justin Bailey" was the code used to get her that way I think.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  I agree Super Metriod is still my fav. I have yet to play the ones for gamecube yet though.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 9 months ago
                    i love playing metroid fusion on my GBA SP the soundtrack is proper 80s
                    i have yet to finish metroid prime on Gamecube but wow that game has got brilliant environments
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss