System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
remeber these shows ,i always found it weird that they brought it back after years off the air. why did they bring it back and was it ever done again with a different show ?
    16 years, 9 months ago
    I remember the theme music...some of the main characters...and the episode where the thin kid with the glasses got whipped by his father with a belt (I was disturbed by that). I don't think I ever saw What's Happening Now...
    I know you are, but what am I?
      Cyber_Bishop
      2440 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      ReTrO_JuNkIe_420
      remeber these shows ,i always found it weird that they brought it back after years off the air. why did they bring it back and was it ever done again with a different show ?

I don't think they have ever done that with another show.. I am going to have to think about it but I am pretty sure it has not been done before.

I know they did Brady Bunch reunion shows with them older but never a series.
      Ker click... Choom..
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        I was a fan. I remember reruns (heh) during the '90s as well.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          kryptoknightmare
          I remember the theme music...some of the main characters...and the episode where the thin kid with the glasses got whipped by his father with a belt (I was disturbed by that). I don't think I ever saw What's Happening Now...

His mother used to beat him with a belt. Im not sure if there was a father.
          I always liked the bratty sister
            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss