System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
Did anyone else ever think about how timeless COPS (or Cyber Cops) really was as a show? I mean, they probably could have done it now with the same characters and story lines. It's a shame it was only on for like two years. I used to watch it before I left for school in the mornings back in like 88 or 89. Brings back good memories...
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    Well if they made it today using the same storylines and characters they might be able to do it in 3D.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      Did you know C.O.P.S. was a Canadian made cartoon?
        jpsmooth
        60 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        man that was one of the cools show i loved that
          Dr_Science
          537 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          anybody know were I could download or even just watch episodes of this show?
            jpsmooth
            60 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            ya i 2nd that question
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              That cartoon had such an impact as a kid. We would go to recess and play COPS, but when it came time to pick characters, it was ok to be one of the Crooks, because they were just as cool. I remember the drug episode where the blonde guy fell into a crate and ended up in the hospital.
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                There used to be a place where you could downlaod episodes from. I can't remember the site though, but they ahd full episodes.

Anyways I loved this cartoon as a kid, but hen I bring it up to my friends hardly anyone remembers it.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  That would be: http://www.sonicjay.com/cops/

Although, I think he removed the feature that let you download the episodes. Email him and tell him to get with it.

---Nation
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 9 months ago
                    That was a cool show. In middle school, my friends and I were big on playing pencil & paper rpg's at lunch. It wasn't long before we started mixing D&D and Gurps rules for our own C.O.P.S. rpg.
                      Dr_Science
                      537 Posts
                      16 years, 9 months ago
                      Nation_of_Dean
                      That would be: http://www.sonicjay.com/cops/

Although, I think he removed the feature that let you download the episodes. Email him and tell him to get with it.

---Nation

thank you kindly. I love you(plutonicly)
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 9 months ago
                        I liked COPS.I also thought that the female jewel thief on the show was hot. :oops: Was it wrong to think a cartoon character was hot back when you were a kid? :lol:
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          16 years, 9 months ago
                          Buttons McBoomBoom and Dr.BadVibes were two of my most favorite figures.

also, i dont think its bad to think an animated character is hot when you are an adult! :)
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            16 years, 9 months ago
                            I think this show subliminaly made me want to pursue a career in law enforcement today.
                              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss