System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
Let me say that I am and always will be a fan of the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!. However, I also loved this spin-off. It was quite funny at times and really fun to watch. My favorite antagonist was probably the Cheese Monster.

Any other fans?

Wikipedia's entry
    16 years, 9 months ago
    I thought it was weird that they had better technology when they were kids they when they were teens.
    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
      Soulbrutha34
      516 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      this show was pretty sweet.
        16 years, 9 months ago
        It was a better show using the premise of "lets turn classic characters into kids" gimmick.
          Mystie
          1132 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          I think it's sad they're actually releasing it to DVD. :roll:
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            I loved this toon even more than the original Scooby, the little dances they di, the mosters and the use of Red Herring. I was maybe 12 when this Toon came on and still like to watch it on various channels now. :lol:
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              Oh man. I freaking loved that show.
              *dances to chase music*
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                What Sprech4 said. That show cracked me up like nobody's business. :lol:
                  hsmith98
                  3097 Posts
                  15 years, 9 months ago
                  I loved the episode where they went into scoobys house, and it was a mansion.
                    jtfoxman
                    100 Posts
                    15 years, 9 months ago
                    I watch this cartoon in the morning with my youngest daughter(3). She loves this show, I also like this show too.
                      caper1979
                      358 Posts
                      15 years, 9 months ago
                      It's none other than

RED HERRING!
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        15 years, 9 months ago
                        the chase music was awesome and i'll say my fave episode is the one with stinkweed does anybody know where i can get the song from that episode
                          15 years, 9 months ago
                          I love the old scooby doo episodes. Y'know the bad guy was always the first person they met!

I get excited when they play the old episodes, these new ones are just well, weird.

Love,
                          Rubisk CC.
                          I'm a hoopy frood, are you, dude?

~Whoa! This is spinning my mind Daddy-O-Man!~
                            santuel
                            483 Posts
                            15 years, 9 months ago
                            I hated Scooby-Doo, but I loved a Pup Named Scooby-Doo. Weird huh?
                              hsmith98
                              3097 Posts
                              15 years, 9 months ago
                              santuel
                              I hated Scooby-Doo, but I loved a Pup Named Scooby-Doo. Weird huh?

I really hated Scrappy Doo. I wish he would just shut up.
                                anglslife
                                992 Posts
                                15 years, 9 months ago
                                hsmith98
                                I really hated Scrappy Doo. I wish he would just shut up.

I think almost everyone felt the same way. At least I did.
                                Dot: Don't look down. You might fall and hit your head and die and your brains would leak out alllllll over.

Me:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/anglslife/Copyofbeautyshotcopy.jpg
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss