16 years, 8 months ago
I know you are, but what am I?
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    Pretty cool, but reading the Q&A at the bottom I see that there are less than 1000 unique games -- lots of duplicate titles. Still, if I had a big pile of money sitting around the house collecting dust, I'd bid on it. You could always put the duplicates back up on eBay.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      OH MY A GAWD!!! That is amazing, it's NUTS!!!
        Badkitty
        912 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        That is an insane lot! Resellers start your bidding!!!
        I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Boy o boy, How I wish I had that kind of cash I would get it! But,I don't and that sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
            Jesus_crysus
            1260 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            i would buy them but not for that amont cuz the guy has doubles and triples of games and i dont want to pay like 8 grand for doubles and triples of games

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
              jpsmooth
              60 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              holy crap what a score, i wish i had all that just sitting in storage somewhere
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                Well the winning bid was $8,100.00 incredible.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  I wonder how many games he'd actually have if he took out all of the duplicates.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    So many duplicates in the guy's collection kinda makes you wonder how he would get duplicates *cough* he stole them :lol:
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 8 months ago
                      i would personally just get the emulator and download the ROMS. i know you can download every game NES has ever had in america on BIT TORRENT a friend of mine has them all and its pretty cool stuff
                        Tv_Themes
                        208 Posts
                        16 years, 8 months ago
                        largeman
                        i would personally just get the emulator and download the ROMS. i know you can download every game NES has ever had in america on BIT TORRENT a friend of mine has them all and its pretty cool stuff

But ROMS are bad for your computer, my computer is like that because I used emulators and ROMS once.

On Topic, wow, thats just too much.
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          16 years, 8 months ago
                          Your computer is like what?
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            16 years, 8 months ago
                            Tv_Themes
                            largeman

But ROMS are bad for your computer, my computer is like that because I used emulators and ROMS once.

On Topic, wow, thats just too much.

Are u nuts? :lol:

Roms are the greatest thing since Sliced bread. I got around 25 GB of Roms and emulators on my computer! I'm set for life :lol:
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years, 8 months ago
                              Roms are illegal. I don't have any on my computer, or backed up on CD-R, and I certainly am not playing them on my PSP right now. On a completely unrelated note, Super Mario Bros. 3 is still great.
                                pokinsmot
                                574 Posts
                                16 years, 8 months ago
                                that many games, and he didnt have Super Dodgeball?!

[ur
                                  nippythefish
                                  2694 Posts
                                  16 years, 8 months ago
                                  Marble
                                  Roms are illegal. I don't have any on my computer, or backed up on CD-R, and I certainly am not playing them on my PSP right now.

You wanna cookie?
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 8 months ago
                                    Actually I was being sarcastic, nippy. But since you asked, yes, I do want a cookie.
                                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss