System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Just pulled a big bag of old tapes out of a closet, and found a Wee Sing Dinosaurs tape in there. That brings back some nice memories. Anyone else remember these things?
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    I used to have the wee sing silly songs. I remember songs like little bunny fufu, found a peanut and green grass grows all around.
    I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      jadedoz
      711 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      I still have my Wee Sing tape somewhere in the garage. Didn't it have a book with it or something.
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        I remember there were Wee Color books, but can't remember if the tapes came with books
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          I had a couple of those! Still lying around my parents house after all these years!
            Daniel85
            1699 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            Today I found a copy of the Wee Sing: Dinosaurs cassette and book at a junk store, which reminded me of something I haven't thought about in years. One night my brother put his hand on a stove hotplate and burnt all the skin off, so he had to be rushed to hospital. I was sitting in the waiting room in my pyjamas listening to Wee Sing: Dinosaurs on my Walkman for hours while my mum and brother were in with the doctor.

It's amazing how seeing something as simple as a cassette tape can bring up old memories you would otherwise never have remembered.
              niknik1221
              177 Posts
              14 years, 2 months ago
              I was just about to make a new thread on this ... glad I searched first! I remember playing the heck out of our wee sing cassettes on my super cool fisher price "ghetto blaster" hehehe.
              "Punish the deed not the breed!" Pittie Love!!
                Jeff84
                284 Posts
                14 years, 2 months ago
                I used to listen to these when my parents and I would go on road trips.
                y
                  Ackman
                  911 Posts
                  14 years, 2 months ago
                  didn't the kids have a dog named Barney that would go into the coloring book or something? I remember a woman who was white because all of her colors were gone.

The green kids sang john jacob jingleheimer schimdt.
                    14 years, 2 months ago
                    Saberclaw
                    Just pulled a big bag of old tapes out of a closet, and found a Wee Sing Dinosaurs tape in there. That brings back some nice memories. Anyone else remember these things?

I had that same cassette. My brother and I listened to it so much at our pre-school that they just gave it to us. I learned to spell pteranodon from listening to that! Not that I ever really needed to know that, but...

And Ackman, you're referring to Wee Sing Sillyville, quite possibly one of the greatest pieces of children's entertainment ever made.
                    Defy Gravity
                      the-micro-man
                      3492 Posts
                      14 years, 2 months ago
                      I remember those. :)

Those were fun.
                        Ackman
                        911 Posts
                        14 years, 2 months ago
                        purplestarz2006
                        Saberclaw

I had that same cassette. My brother and I listened to it so much at our pre-school that they just gave it to us. I learned to spell pteranodon from listening to that! Not that I ever really needed to know that, but...

And Ackman, you're referring to Wee Sing Sillyville, quite possibly one of the greatest pieces of children's entertainment ever made.

Sillyville was at war because no one liked each other. It took the white chick falling from the fountain to bring them together.
                          the-micro-man
                          3492 Posts
                          14 years, 2 months ago
                          purplestarz2006
                          Saberclaw

I owned that video, it was great.
                            cowandchicken
                            643 Posts
                            14 years, 2 months ago
                            I owned those cassettes, too! I still remember all the songs.
                              shiroihikari
                              1751 Posts
                              14 years, 2 months ago
                              I had one of these that had churchy songs on it. I also used to get some other ones from the library.
                              Coming Soon to Nostalgia Junkie: Nostalgiathon 2009!
                                ooliyo
                                141 Posts
                                14 years, 2 months ago
                                Wee Sing "America!"
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss