System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Hey all, this is my first ever post...had a blast taking a trip through memory lane...My question is this: Does anyone remember the name of a movie, a TV movie I believe, that I think was on the Disney channel about some sort of troll/monster who befriends a human living in the metro area....I just remember at the end of the movie they return underground to the troll/monster's home and it all starts to crumble and fall apart cause something bad happens....

Sorry for the sketchy details...I can't remember much, just bits and pieces...this has really been bugging me though...I think the creature in the movie was sort of hairy and really, really tall...plus there was a guy dressed up in sort of a weird, medieval, fluffy pirate suit in the end...can't remember if this guy was the creature's friend or not. Any help would be most appreciated!!!!
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    It may be A Troll in Central Park, that sounds like what you are looking for
    I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Thanks for the post Kitty, I really appreciate the help, but I probably should've said it was live action! My bad...the search continues! :D
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Hmm ... the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is "Little Monsters". Howie Mandel is a monster named Maurice and becomes friends with Fred Savage's character (Brian). Maurice takes him to his underworld place ruled by this really mean monster. They get there by going under the bed. I don't know if there was a pirate monster there, but there were all kinds of crazy looking ones, so its possible.
          Badkitty
          912 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          The only other thing that I can think of is The Boy Who Loved Trolls.
          I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            Kitty you are amazing! That was exactly the movie I was thinking of! Thanks a ton!
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss