jemgirl86
623 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
does anyone remember all the different shows that were on the cartoon block? I know they used to have saban's version of the little mermaid and the mermaid was blond and named marina, they also had the show princess gwenevere in later years. any know other shows that were on here?
*That's it! I'm so gonna be like Angela Bower...except with better clothes.*

http://jemgirl.wordpress.com
    Rhio2k
    679 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    I LOVED Princess Gwenevere...the songs owned. The theme song was cool, too. I have both the Starla and Gwenevere versions.

Now as for your question, there was Sky Dancers, UltraForce, Sky Surfers, and some Ulysses cartoon where the captain had a wolf-dude for a crewmember. There were some more, I think...Teknoman, maybe and a few others...
      NickMania
      1037 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      I Remember King Arthur and The Knights of Justice From that LineUp! :D
        jemgirl86
        623 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        I've never heard the starla version before, I can't remember why they had 2 versions of the show though, do you know?
        *That's it! I'm so gonna be like Angela Bower...except with better clothes.*

http://jemgirl.wordpress.com
          Rhio2k
          679 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          The Starla version is the New Zealand version, if I remember correctly. BTW, I just found a cassette of mine on which I recorded some old stuff, and the episode "Travel Trees Can't Dance" is on it! I'm recording it to my hard drive now. I think I'll share it with you guys tomorrow (it'll be around 145 mb). I can't wait to see what else is on this cassette...and yes, I WILL be submitting the intro here.
            TheLady
            89 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            Yeah, I remember all those shows. Well, except for the Gwenevere. I only knew about the Starla version (which I just loved, Tamara was my fav) Good times back then.
            If anyone can help me get my hands on King Arthur and the Knights of Justice episodes (other than the first five which were released on DVD way back in 2004), please contact me (PM). I really want to see this show again.
              Rhio2k
              679 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              Sweet, the intro's been added!
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss