NickMania
1037 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
I remember back in either 1996 or 1997 I think that I saw this one episode of Rocko's Modern Life Where Rocko's Next Door Neighbor Mr. BigHead has to go to the Hospital and his wife Mrs. Big Head invites Rocko over to their house to help out around the house while Mr. BigHead is away, and then at one point in this episode Mrs. BigHead unplugs the electric wire that goes into the v.c.r. on top of the t.v. set and she tells Rocko that shes having problems with the v.c.r. and while Rocko goes over to see what is wrong with the v.c.r. Mrs. BigHead is either Making Lemonade or is offering to make Rocko some Lemonade and then Rocko, if I remember correctly says No Thanks to the Lemonade and then Later Mr. BigHead comes Home and he says to Rocko You Saw My Wife in Her Robe and then he tells Rocko To Get Out and thats all I Remember and then I Watched Rocko's Modern Life everyday from that day til 2004 and I never saw that episode ever again.

not to get this episode confused with the episode that was Dubbed with the halloween episode where Rocko thought that Mr. BigHead was killed by Mrs. BigHead and Rocko thought he saw her barrying him in the BackYard but she was really just Barrying a Dead Plant with a Shovel that was shaped like Mr. BigHead and then Mr. BigHead comes back from the hospital right after Rocko goes to accuse Mrs. BigHead of the Murder that never really happened.

Am I Crazy or did this episode actually exist??? Please if Anyone Out There Has Seen This Episode...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
    Edymnion
    2304 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    Yeah, I saw it. Couple of times. It just wasn't one of the episodes they put into the main rotation.

NickMania
      1037 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      ive seen the Halloween Follow Up Many times but the other one only once Thank You So Much!!!!!!! :D
        16 years, 8 months ago
        color=red]Do u know why it was pulled of the air?[[/color]
        Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
          TMNT
          5203 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Yes that episode actually exist it is on nicktoons
            NickMania
            1037 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            YAY!!! :D
              mikee_kid12
              640 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              The show itself is really for older viewers, thats another eason why almost eveyone loves and misses the show. The town of Ballzac and a crab at the carnival or beach that says my ass itchs in french, you gotta love it!
                Mystie
                1132 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                You'll never be satisfied with a mortal woman because the elf wenches are so beautiful, you'll spend the rest of your life searching for that same beauty again. Yes!
                  TMNT
                  5203 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  Iloveth80sfan911
                  color=red]Do u know why it was pulled of the air?[[/color]

I think it was Because they are making new cartoons and other stuff on Nick so that maybe why they pull Rocko out of air
                    skaterboy572
                    135 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    Ive seen this episode a few times, and if im not mistaken the episode is called leap frogs or something like that. Its kind of cool how nick shows it on nicktoons though
                      TMNT
                      5203 Posts
                      16 years, 8 months ago
                      skaterboy572
                      Ive seen this episode a few times, and if im not mistaken the episode is called leap frogs or something like that. Its kind of cool how nick shows it on nicktoons though

I think it is cool to Because they have my favorite Cartoons show on Nicktoons they are Invader Zim Rocko Madern Life The angry Beavers
                      CatDog Rugrats Hey Arnold! Rocket power The Ren&Stimpy Show And
                      my new Favorite cartoon is Corneil&bernie
                        avaitor
                        789 Posts
                        16 years, 8 months ago
                        I think it is cool to Because they have my favorite Cartoons show on Nicktoons they are Invader Zim Rocko Madern Life The angry Beavers

you acutally like corneil and bernie?wtf?!
                          TMNT
                          5203 Posts
                          16 years, 8 months ago
                          avaitor

you acutally like corneil and bernie?wtf?!

I think Corneil&Bernie is cool my Two Little sister like the talking dog on the show.
                            NickMania
                            1037 Posts
                            16 years, 8 months ago
                            ive only seen it once like in 1996 or 1997, it seemed like Nickelodeon quickly pulled it off the air after that because I watched that show nearly every day for as long as nick had it on the air and I kept seeing other episodes over and over but as for this one I never saw it again so it lead me to believe that they had pulled it off the air.
                              Mystie
                              1132 Posts
                              16 years, 8 months ago
                              Leap Frogs, that's the one. I got it here, on my tapes of the worst quality Rocko episodes humanly possible... but there's 94 of them. ^_^;;

NickMania
                                1037 Posts
                                16 years, 8 months ago
                                Thank You Very Very Very Much!!! :D
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss