System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
I just thought of a great 80's show that was on for about a year . Max Headroom. Remember he got his name off a sign and it was in the future. :mrgreen:
    Dr_Science
    537 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago

of course I remember Max Headroom.

I loved this show
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Hachika
      I just thought of a great 80's show that was on for about a year . Max Headroom. Remember he got his name off a sign and it was in the future. :mrgreen:

I used to be so scared of Max Headroom for some reason. Those Pepsi commercials he was in freaked me out.
        16 years, 8 months ago
        I only saw a few episodes of this show on the Sci Fi channel years after it's original airings. Actually, I think that I'm most familiar with it due to the fact that I used to watch the Back to the Future movies all the time, and there are Max Headroom style Michael Jackson, Ronald Reagan, among others.

"Here at the Cafe 80's, it's always morning in America, even in the afternoo-noo-noo-noon!"
        I know you are, but what am I?
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          I certainly recall watching that t.v series it had ("Matt Frewer") forgot though the character he played but i think it was sort of a news Reporter of some kind? and he had a whiz kid helping him that made a computer version of him so thats where Max Headroom came in.

:P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8)
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            The one thing I remember about the show was the fact that it was actually illegal in that time for people to turn their tv off.They had to stay on 24/7 If you remember there were tvs everywhere.Even built in the side of garbage cans so homeless people could watch tv :lol:
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              I never watched the show as a kid, I managed to catch a few episodes on the 'Sci-fi Channel' I can understand why people found Max Headroom a bit freaky deaky. Was it a kids show? It didn't seem like a kids show to me, I do remember the 24/7 TV law thingy, I think I could survive that law myself, have a clean criminal record. :shock:

I'm new here by the way :)
                Predaking
                920 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                I totally remember Max Headroom, what I do remember was seeing him in either a pepsi or coke commercial before I started watching the show.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  Predaking
                  I totally remember Max Headroom, what I do remember was seeing him in either a pepsi or coke commercial before I started watching the show.

there is the coke commercial on the site now :lol:
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    Hachika
                    Predaking

there is the coke commercial on the site now :lol:
                    What? Where? I can't find it. :(
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss