Captain_N
787 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Anyone remember it. Modo was my fave. A new series is out next year and I've read that there will be a new villan. Limberger was an awsome villan.
    Sheila
    28 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    I don't remember the names of the characters unless I read them, but I do remembed this cartoon. Used to watch it, can't say it was my favourite though. Still, the cheesy villain had something to him. :P
    If you make me bored, I'll leave my keyboard.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      I didn't really like this cartoon. And Limburger stank as an enemy :D
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Oh ya I recall watching this t.v series was interesting enough.

:P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8)
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Yep I wish the show was on DVD. There was news recently that the creator is working on a new series of Biker Mice as well.
            TheLady
            89 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            Used to be one of my fav shows, even though they aired the same, say, 6 episodes over and over again. So I've seen some episodes about 20 times, and some only once. I don't even know if the show was supposed to have an end. Did they ever find back Harley?
            If anyone can help me get my hands on King Arthur and the Knights of Justice episodes (other than the first five which were released on DVD way back in 2004), please contact me (PM). I really want to see this show again.
              16 years, 8 months ago
              No the last episode was the Once Upon A Time on Mars Parts 1,2 & 3.

Heres the offical site for the new series but saddly it is only for the crew working on the new show http://www.bikermice.tv/
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                I remember this cartoon. I thought it was strange the biker/mouse thing just did not appeal to me.
                  Rhio2k
                  679 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  Gundam_Warrior

Yeah...and Throttle's girlfriend Carbine was hot as hell, even WITH the scar across her face.
                    TheLady
                    89 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    Rhio2k
                    Gundam_Warrior

Yeah...and Throttle's girlfriend Carbine was hot as hell, even WITH the scar across her face.

THAT was one of the many things that made her hot.
                    If anyone can help me get my hands on King Arthur and the Knights of Justice episodes (other than the first five which were released on DVD way back in 2004), please contact me (PM). I really want to see this show again.
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss