bmasters9
18 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
I remember seeing the title sequence of this popular 1979-86 CBS medical series before (at least the "color-changing hospital" version), and I was just wondering what, if any, other details you may remember about it. I know that there was a color-changing hospital zoom-in scene, and I know that there were reverse color-changing cast shots, but I'd just like to know if there are any other details I might have missed.

Ben
    HollyStar
    2 Posts
    13 years, 8 months ago
    ~rubs chin~
    Weren't there scenes from when he was in the army?
    Supposedly, Trapper (in a way) was the same Trapper from show "mash" . . .
      frito23
      926 Posts
      13 years, 8 months ago
      yea I was always confused was that a legit spinoff of mash or not.
        13 years, 8 months ago
        I love your Tommy Lee Jones picture frito23.
          frito23
          926 Posts
          13 years, 8 months ago
          CartoonFan2780
          I love your Tommy Lee Jones picture frito23.
          thank you
            bassman21
            4618 Posts
            13 years, 8 months ago
            Like many 70s/early 80 shows they were on LSD when they made the into. I was trying to find the intro on youtube, it was there, but now it's gone. I wonder if Viacom owns the show :)

All I remember was shows of the cast changing collors and a wide view of the hospital that also changed colors.
              yeazell
              512 Posts
              13 years, 8 months ago
              It is suppose to be the Trapper John from mash but not a true spinoff. Except for a remark now and then his service is never really mentioned that much nor are any of the characters from mash. Not even a cameo from any of them. So not a true spinoff. It was successful though.
                frito23
                926 Posts
                13 years, 8 months ago
                yeazell
                It is suppose to be the Trapper John from mash but not a true spinoff. Except for a remark now and then his service is never really mentioned that much nor are any of the characters from mash. Not even a cameo from any of them. So not a true spinoff. It was successful though.
                thanks for the clarity of the answer
                  frito23
                  926 Posts
                  13 years, 8 months ago
                  bassman21
                  Like many 70s/early 80 shows they were on LSD when they made the into. I was trying to find the intro on youtube, it was there, but now it's gone. I wonder if Viacom owns the show :)

All I remember was shows of the cast changing collors and a wide view of the hospital that also changed colors.
                  if they show I love the 80s on vh1 theyll show it also try to look on tv tome
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss