System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
I found a great link on a site called compfused.com they will link you to simpsons short from the tracy ullman show. Were they were originally aired in the 80th.

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/downloads/shorts.shtml

cut copy paste this adress
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    Thank's.
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Cool! :lol:
      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Thanks. Helps me remember why I love the Simpsons before the crappy seasons came! :)
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          I never knew that the Simpson were short in an another tv show until they did a special were they showed a few of them. I never tought i would have the chance to see the real original.

glad it makes some of you guys happy
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            I used to watch The Tracey Ullman Show all the time. It came on just around the time my cable provider got the Fox network, so I was glued to lots of Fox shows like Tracey Ullman and Married With Children, lol and even A Current Affair w/ Maury Povich :lol:
              tha_raw_seven
              842 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              WICKED
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                Mark_McCormick
                I used to watch The Tracey Ullman Show all the time. It came on just around the time my cable provider got the Fox network, so I was glued to lots of Fox shows like Tracey Ullman and Married With Children, lol and even A Current Affair w/ Maury Povich :lol:
                how was the Tracy Ullman show I never saw it?
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  Wasn't her show on late nights?
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss