System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Eminem first white boy of rap? Not by a long shot.

Vanille Ice who?

:lol: Sorry I was cleaning out some old boxs in my closet the other day and came across my old License To Ill cd.I put it in and listened to Fight for your right to party,Brass Monkey and all those other songs I swore was so cool when I was a kid :lol:
    Daniel85
    1699 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    They're still so cool. The last album was mad, apart from all the boring political junk that crept onto it.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      well I didn't listen to the last album. but i push every artist who are against george bush. Its funny all the rap white boy except vanilla ice, who is a proud republican, are did a song political song agaist George bush. Eminem, beastie boys and everlast(house of pain).

the white rapper beastie-boys first solo white rap album everlast.
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        grandmasterflash
        well I didn't listen to the last album. but i push every artist who are against george bush. Its funny all the rap white boy except vanilla ice, who is a proud republican, are did a song political song agaist George bush. Eminem, beastie boys and everlast(house of pain).

the white rapper beastie-boys first solo white rap album everlast.

Well than maybe that's why I don't like them much anymore seeing how I'm a proud Republican too :lol:
          KENNY_GUIDO
          45 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          THE BEASTIE BOYS will always be one of the best rap groups around. eminem cant hold anything to them. he even admited he was inspired by them. hell, he even had the vanilla ice hair cut at one time so im sure the iceman had some play in it as well.

hey, did anyone catch the beasties on the vh-1 honors last november? they called my boss and asked him to mail over some t-shirts from his record label and they wore it on stage, to honor him since he was the guy who took rap off the streets and into the clubs. you can see who im talking about if you watch the movie "KRUSH GROOVE". Hes the guy who owns the club "THE FEVER" and actually stars in it as himself. :)
            KENNY_GUIDO
            45 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            oh yea, check out my avatar.....THE FEVER.....catch it!
              Afficial
              141 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              oh yeah, i am a huge beastie boys fan. After thei rnew cd came out i loved it, and got all their old stuff and i love it even more
                13 years, 6 months ago
                I love the Beastie Boys! My favorite ones are Fight For Your Right & No Sleep Till Brooklyn. :D
                Visit my '80s blog, subscribe, comment, etc -> http://msoldschool.livejournal.com/
                  AtariMan76
                  749 Posts
                  13 years, 6 months ago
                  WhenDovesCryyy81
                  I love the Beastie Boys! My favorite ones are Fight For Your Right & No Sleep Till Brooklyn. :D

Fight for your Right, and No Sleep till Brooklyn are good songs. I also like Brass Monkey.
                    Guild_Navigator
                    2012 Posts
                    13 years, 6 months ago
                    Your mom busted in and said "WHAT'S THAT NOISE!?!?"
                    Aww, mom your just jealous it's THE BEAST-TIE BOYS!
                      Caps_2-0(Moderator)
                      2745 Posts
                      13 years, 6 months ago
                      "Fight For Your Right To Party" is another song I'm often asked to perform at karaoke. I perform it with two other guys, and I always modify the lyrics. It's quite obvious that we're not the Beastie Boys, so I modify the lyrics to mention our 3 names instead. Most of the time, the other two go along with it.
                        the-micro-man
                        3492 Posts
                        13 years, 6 months ago
                        I love the Beastie Boys!
                          milatchi
                          684 Posts
                          13 years, 6 months ago
                          I love the Beastie Boys, but I do think they should have retired after Beastie Boys Anthology: The Sounds of Science. Admittedly though, I didn't start seriously listening to them until Hello Nasty.
                          "ZERO CRATES!" --Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg
                            Saltychuck
                            1383 Posts
                            13 years, 6 months ago
                            The Beasties are responsible for my favorite lyric of all time:
                            "I'm down with Mike D. and it ain't no hassle; I got the ladies of the Eighties comin in a White Castle."
                            From Hold it now, Hit it.

Oh yeah?
                              Wind_Adept
                              1134 Posts
                              13 years, 6 months ago
                              I usually don't like rap, but i like the beastie boys (Fight for your right is an awesome song :D )
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                13 years, 6 months ago
                                These guys are awesome! I wish current rap was like this instead of this Soulja Boy shit.
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss