System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
I could do a proper poll, I suppose; but there are far too many great songs by Queen to be listed! And even then, the common five (Queen songs that everybody on the planet knows): We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, Another One Bites the Dust, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love would all win the landslide! So this is an open poll for Queen fans.

If I had to narrow it to three, I'd have to say...Polar Bear, Who Wants to Live Forever, Let Me Live, Love of My Life, Spread Your Wings, and The Show Must Go On (okay, that's not three, but I tried)!
    16 years, 8 months ago
    How could you not mention the all time greatest song, "Fat Bottom Girls"?
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      You're My Best Friend
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        "Fat Bottom Girls"
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Bohemian Rhapsody! :D
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
            pokinsmot
            574 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            Crazy Little Thing Called Love and the bicycle song...

[ur
              bleukeekat
              407 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              killer queen, dont stop me now, i want to ride my bicycle, fat bottomed girls, who wants to live forever and you're my best friend . it's my song for my best friend which is rather obvious, but we really loved it even more when they played it in shaun of the dead
              miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                Yay Bleukeekat! You're my best friend (-: Ah, BICYCLE........ I want to ride you so...
                  Edymnion
                  2304 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  Pipboy
                  Princes of the Universe
                  Seconded.

nippythefish
                    2694 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    Gotta be 'We are the Champions'. Demonstrates the full talent of Freddy Mercury.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 8 months ago
                      the best retro queen song HAS to b FLASH !!AH HA from the soundtrack to the movie FLASH GORDON !!that movie wuz pretty retro. the part with the soldiers with wings that flew around always made me think of the wizard of OZ with the flying monkeys. and that in turn would always make me think of the movie Over the RAINBOW. u remeber that dont u . it had cheve chase and alot of lil people running around some hotel. :idea: and i didnt care for fat bottem girls. well because i like my girls with a nice tight ass not a fat bottem.
                        Daniel85
                        1699 Posts
                        16 years, 8 months ago
                        The song from Flash Gordon ruled. Too bad the movie sucked ass. I'm beginning to think its sheer crappiness was intentional. There's no way a group of actors could act that poorly in earnest.

Bohemian Rhapsody is my favourite Queen song, and definitely one of the best songs of all time.
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          16 years, 8 months ago
                          tie between "I Want to be Free" and "Another one Bites the Dust"
                            Badkitty
                            912 Posts
                            16 years, 8 months ago
                            I haven't heard one song that Queen put out that I didn't Like! If I had to pick favorites they would be Another One Bites the Dust, Who Wants to Live Forever and princes of the Universe.
                            I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years, 8 months ago
                              "I Want to Break Free"
                                True
                                391 Posts
                                16 years, 8 months ago
                                I love all of Queens songs! (I have the greatest hits)

"Another One Bites the Dust"
                                  System
                                  79987 Posts
                                  16 years, 8 months ago
                                  Bohemian Rhapsody
                                    16 years, 8 months ago
                                    Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
                                      System
                                      79987 Posts
                                      16 years, 8 months ago
                                      Too many songs here. We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, Another One Bites the Dust, Under Pressure, Funny Little Thing Called Love, Bohemian Rhapsody.
                                        kuidan
                                        28 Posts
                                        16 years, 8 months ago
                                        Under Pressure its got Bowie cant ever go wrong with Bowie
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss