16 years, 8 months ago
Remember the secrets in Super Mario World for the SNES? Did you have any favorites? Which ones were the hardest to come by? AND, how does a person get 100% on that game? I've beaten it, found all, (at least I think) all the secrets and got a 92 percentile. What the....
It's my goal to sparta kick all hipsters in the throat....
    MattNash
    4135 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    I remember at the part in world 1-2, where the pipe is that goes up to the flag pole, there's a way you can walk through the wall to the warp zone and warp to world 0-1. It's underwater and there's no way of escaping.
      MattNash
      4135 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Oh, wait, Mario WORLD from SNES, Oh, I was thought you meant Super Mario Bros. Yeah, there were a whole lot of secrets in that one. I don't really remember where they were but I do remember that if you passed all of the secret star worlds, the land would turn from summer/spring to autumn.
        Dr_Science
        537 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Youre talking about special world, these are the stages past the star road stages. Beat all of these special stages and you apper at the beginning of the game only its pumpkin land now. all villians have pumpkin heads and everything appears to have faded to fall colors. fun twist for this game. and I swear I had 106% but I am crazy like that.
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss