System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Does anyone remember a show called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills? It was a blatant knock off of Power Rangers and it sucked. Everyone thinks Im crazy becuase they didnt think a show would even have a name like that or even exist. It used to come on USA around the same years they had the Action Extreme Team but it wasnt part of it.
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    I SO remember that show! It was nowhere near as good as Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad, or VR Troopers, or Big Bad Beetle Borgs, or the king of them all, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
      Captain_N
      787 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Big Bad Beetle Borgs was terrible. That was the show with that campy ghost as their mentor wasn't it?
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Big Bad Beetle Borgs also had a vampire, werewolf, frankenstine, and i think it might have had a mummy.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Yes, there was a mummy, too. And Beetleborgs was great. Not nearly as great as MMPR, but still great.
            Captain_N
            787 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            I vaguly remember the white blaster from Beetle Borgs oh I've just remembered the evil beetle borg ShadowBorg.
              saygen
              104 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              Speaking of SuperHuman Samurai Cyber Squad anyone know where the hell I can get this theme song or video???
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                Beetle Borgs would have been so kickass if they just didn't have the host of "monsters" in the haunted house.

As for SHSCS, I don't know where you can get it online, but they did release episodes on VHS a few years back (hell, probably ten by now...I'm too old), you could always try to find those.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 8 months ago
                  BeetleBorgs!! I watched that every single day, although I can't recall much. I remember the girl's power was to really difficult things, really fast. Basically, right before she did something, she'd crack her knuckles, and the camera would switch to a wide angle shot, and she'd, say, TP a villian, and they'd speed up the shot to about 4 times it's regualr speed. But at the time I thought that was actually how she moved.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 8 months ago
                    And the "campy ghost" was named Flabber.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 8 months ago
                      evilbarney
                      Does anyone remember a show called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills? It was a blatant knock off of Power Rangers and it sucked. Everyone thinks Im crazy becuase they didnt think a show would even have a name like that or even exist. It used to come on USA around the same years they had the Action Extreme Team but it wasnt part of it.

Yes I watched it when it was on and I'm guilty to say this but I did like it when I was 9, so I don't know if I would like it now.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 8 months ago
                        pitzel_001
                        BeetleBorgs!! I watched that every single day, although I can't recall much. I remember the girl's power was to really difficult things, really fast. Basically, right before she did something, she'd crack her knuckles, and the camera would switch to a wide angle shot, and she'd, say, TP a villian, and they'd speed up the shot to about 4 times it's regualr speed. But at the time I thought that was actually how she moved.

Actually, the girl was super-strong (activated by knuckle-cracking), her brother was telekinetic (activated by a quick nod of the head), and the black kid was super-fast (activated by a fingersnap).
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss