System
79987 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
Well i do, i have a DVD that contains five episodes. I remembered when i was 11, i was sooo excited about this series cause i enjoyed the games and also read the comic books ( i still collect them), i was obsessed with Sonic.

I even had the biggest crush on Princess Sally ( What a foxy babe with a hot bod!) and still do as she is one of my top animated dreamgirls. They outta put the first two seasons on DVD in a boxset to please the fans of the show!

They outta make a live-action/CGI/Puppet movie based on Sonic The Hedgehog ( both the games and TV Show) by having Sony, Lion's Gate, DiC ( The company that did the show) and the Jim Henson company, it would definitely be in the vein of Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal and Star Wars. It would have puppets, animatronics and CGI for the creatures especially Sonic and the freedom fighters! there would be two human actors to play Dr. Robotnik and Snively would be Michael Ironside (Scanners, Total Recall, V, Starship Troopers) as Robotnik and Verne Taylor ( Mini Me from Austin Powers) as Snively. For the voices of the creatures would be Christian Bale as Sonic, Claire Danes or Lindsey Lohan as Sally, Jean Reno ( The Professional a.k.a. Leon) as Antoine, Brian Henson or Vicient D'Ofornio (Pyle from Full Metal Jacket) as Rotor, R. Lee Ermy (Full Metal Jacket) as Uncle Chuck, Jada Pinkett Smith as Bunnie Rabbot, Seth Green or Jamie Kennedy as Knuckles, and either James Earl Jones or John Raft Lee ( Trevor from the Aeon Flux show and Jason Wynn from Spawn the animated show) as King Acorn.

The film would be produced by Gary Kurtz (producer of Star Wars and Dark Crystal), Lisa Henson, and Dan O'Bannon (maker of "Alien", "Total Recall", "Heavy Metal", "Dead & Buried", "Return of the Living Dead" and "Lifeforce"). The music should be done by Howard Shore or Trevor Jones, and for the director i think should do it should be either Luc Besson, Alex Proyas, Wes Craven, Roland Emmerich, Brian Henson, Zack Sydner, Ang Lee, Ronny Yu, Frank Oz, Barry Sonnefeld, or someone like that but just as long as they keep Uwe Boll away from it.

The creatures in the movie should be realistic and not cartoony ( no gloves), now does this soundl like a neat movie idea?
    Rhio2k
    679 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    You can use bittorrent to get ALL the episodes.
      Captain_N
      787 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      This show ended with a cliffhanger that never continued.
        DieYuppieScum
        862 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        And I was the one tossed in to Rehab???
        You have waaaay too much free time on your hands.
        Good casting skills though.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          I loved the sonic cartoon and now thanks to this thread I have that damn sonic theme song stuck in my head... way to go!
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            But wouldn't my idea for a Sonic movie would be neat? it would be the next "Dark Crystal" with the idea of fantasy/Sci-fi with puppets and animatronics but also CGI, heck even Brian Froud should redesign the characters for the movie and my director choices are classy aren't they? but as long as Uwe Boll doesn't do it then it would be fine.

Anyone else had a crush on Sally? i mean she was DAMNNNNNNNN fine! especially that hot bod that drives men of all species go nuts just like Minvera Mink.
              saygen
              104 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              Who doesn’t remember that cartoon it was one of my favorites. This cartoon was one of the reasons I woke up so early in the morning on Saturday mornings, because I was one lazy ass person
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                Anyone wants seasons 1 and 2 in a complete boxset on DVD? if so then contact Sony Wonder and DiC to do that.
                  gguru1
                  3 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  (I hope I'm not bumping a dead thread by doing this :? )

I personally would rather see the Archiecomics storyline of SatAM continued from issues 1 through 50 (where Dr. Robotnick is killed by sonic) and up to I think 80 or so (i dont remember at all) where Robotnick is replaced by the traditional Dr. Eggman as seen in the Sonic games.
                    Jewfasa
                    81 Posts
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    That Was a great show if i'm not mistaken the was a group of animals called the freedom somthing I forget.
                    Ohh Yeah!!!
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      They were called the "Freedom Fighters"

I loved SATam Sonic. I would watch it every Saturday and my friends and I even had a Sonic Fanclub.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        I just thought of something, since Serenity is a big hit with the sci-fi fans, maybe Joss Whedon should direct do my movie idea and maybe that'll be a hit with fans of SatAM and the games and the comic books.

But they'll have to keep Uwe Boll away from this movie idea of mine! and what do you think of my idea for a live-action/CGI/Puppet Jim Henson Company/DiC produced movie idea? it could be the next "Dark Crystal".
                          Jewfasa
                          81 Posts
                          16 years, 5 months ago
                          Jim henson is dead though :(
                          Ohh Yeah!!!
                            Edymnion
                            2304 Posts
                            16 years, 5 months ago
                            Johnlindsey289
                            I even had the biggest crush on Princess Sally
                            Oh come on, if you didn't have a thing for Princess Sally, running around in nothing but that little blue vest with those great curves, well, you were either a girl, or it was the first sign that your budding sexuality was about to hand a sharp left ;)

agentkev
                              819 Posts
                              16 years, 5 months ago
                              Huge SATAM faN RIGHT HERE!
                              nWo 4-Life!

Resident Pokemon Advisor :)
                                agentkev
                                819 Posts
                                16 years, 5 months ago
                                Johnlindsey289
                                Well i do, i have a DVD that contains five episodes. I remembered when i was 11, i was sooo excited about this series cause i enjoyed the games and also read the comic books ( i still collect them), i was obsessed with Sonic.

I even had the biggest crush on Princess Sally ( What a foxy babe with a hot bod!) and still do as she is one of my top animated dreamgirls. They outta put the first two seasons on DVD in a boxset to please the fans of the show!

They outta make a live-action/CGI/Puppet movie based on Sonic The Hedgehog ( both the games and TV Show) by having Sony, Lion's Gate, DiC ( The company that did the show) and the Jim Henson company, it would definitely be in the vein of Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal and Star Wars. It would have puppets, animatronics and CGI for the creatures especially Sonic and the freedom fighters! there would be two human actors to play Dr. Robotnik and Snively would be Michael Ironside (Scanners, Total Recall, V, Starship Troopers) as Robotnik and Verne Taylor ( Mini Me from Austin Powers) as Snively. For the voices of the creatures would be Christian Bale as Sonic, Claire Danes or Lindsey Lohan as Sally, Jean Reno ( The Professional a.k.a. Leon) as Antoine, Brian Henson or Vicient D'Ofornio (Pyle from Full Metal Jacket) as Rotor, R. Lee Ermy (Full Metal Jacket) as Uncle Chuck, Jada Pinkett Smith as Bunnie Rabbot, Seth Green or Jamie Kennedy as Knuckles, and either James Earl Jones or John Raft Lee ( Trevor from the Aeon Flux show and Jason Wynn from Spawn the animated show) as King Acorn.

The film would be produced by Gary Kurtz (producer of Star Wars and Dark Crystal), Lisa Henson, and Dan O'Bannon (maker of "Alien", "Total Recall", "Heavy Metal", "Dead & Buried", "Return of the Living Dead" and "Lifeforce"). The music should be done by Howard Shore or Trevor Jones, and for the director i think should do it should be either Luc Besson, Alex Proyas, Wes Craven, Roland Emmerich, Brian Henson, Zack Sydner, Ang Lee, Ronny Yu, Frank Oz, Barry Sonnefeld, or someone like that but just as long as they keep Uwe Boll away from it.

The creatures in the movie should be realistic and not cartoony ( no gloves), now does this soundl like a neat movie idea?

Verne Taylor ( Mini Me from Austin Powers) as Snively

Troyer :P
                                nWo 4-Life!

Resident Pokemon Advisor :)
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss