saygen
104 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
This is the only thing I really remember about this show. I mean I know it was on nickelodeon but I cant remember anything else someone please help..
    16 years, 8 months ago
    You're talking about the show "My Brother and Me". That was a really good show. Goo was a funny character. I liked how he always tried to get Alfie's sister to date him. Just look up the show and you should find it.
    It's my goal to sparta kick all hipsters in the throat....
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      I REMEMBER THAT SHOW. THE FUNNIEST EPISODE WAS WHEN THEY DREAMED THEY WERE RICH AND FAMOUS. GOO PUNCH!!!!!!

ALFIE SISTER AND HER LITTLE FRIEND WERE HOT!
        saygen
        104 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Now that i got the name I'm starting to remember more about the show. :D
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          i Remeber this show!! the Funniest episode was when there watching some Rapper on TV and the little kid wants his haircut like him.

So his brothers friend GOO gives him a fade cuz his parents wouldnt take him to the barbershop. Then he comes home with his hair all Whack!!! they make him cut it bald.
            Soulbrutha34
            516 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            it wasn't even a fade. his wig wuz juss jacked up. oh i got my brother and me on DVD. i have really wearin that thing out
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              Soulbrutha34
              it wasn't even a fade. his wig wuz juss jacked up. oh i got my brother and me on DVD. i have really wearin that thing out

I know it wasnt a fade, he just cut dollar signs in his hair.

thats what we Say when you cut some ones hair, he faded him up.
                Soulbrutha34
                516 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                we say gettin a tape up. it varies on where u at
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss