saygen
104 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
Remember vault Disney. I think it use to come on at like midnight. I use to sneak in the living room while my mom was sleeping the room across just to watch my favorite show ZORRO; they also played old movies too. Believe it or not but I only saw Marry Poppins because of Vault Disney.

Oh and also remember when Disney was commercialess and all they really played was cartoons and not crappy shows like that Even Stevens and that Hilary Duff show
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    saygen
    Oh and also remember when Disney was commercialess and all they really played was cartoons and not crappy shows like that Even Stevens and that Hilary Duff show

Those were the good ol' days.
      avaitor
      789 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      when i went to some kind of disney hotel at disney world,vault disney had it's own channel.
        Mystie
        1132 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        saygen
        Remember vault Disney. I think it use to come on at like midnight. I use to sneak in the living room while my mom was sleeping the room across just to watch my favorite show ZORRO; they also played old movies too. Believe it or not but I only saw Marry Poppins because of Vault Disney.

I remember that, not too long ago, maybe a few years back... I used to stay up and watch that for a while. I think there was, what, like 2 hours of Zorro? Good stuff.
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss