classictimes
61 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
I was wondering if anyone remembered Freddy's Nightmares. It's way out of print now but I remember loving that show when I was younger. Does anyone know if seasons will be made for DVD? :twisted:
    noshadow
    140 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    I remember watching that show. I mostly remember, even as a kid, wondering "how can they put that on TV?". But that never kept me from watching, of course. I was into all the old creepy shows: Tales from the Darkside, Twilight Zone (all versions), Alfred Hitchcock Presents (again all versions), and Amazing Stories (a handful of which were genuinely scary).

As for a DVD release, I've heard nothing, although I'd like to see all these shows on DVD at some point.
    "Serenity now. Insanity later."
      16 years, 7 months ago
      The only thing I remember about Freddy's Nightmares was the theme.
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        I never got to see this much i just remember some episode where a guy was doing bench press or something, and i think the bar fell on his neck or somethin? i totally forget now.
          senseimike
          185 Posts
          16 years, 6 months ago
          I used to stay up late to watch Freddy's Nightmares, Monsters, and Tales from the Dark Side every weekend, and then sleep on the couch.......well not really sleep... just lay there because I was too scared to close my eyes. Got to see lots of infomercials because that was about all that was on afterwards.........
          Beat on the Brat, Beat on the Brat, Beat on the Brat with a Baseball Bat.
          Thank You Ramones.... Long Live Punk
            16 years, 4 months ago
            i also loved to stay up late and watch freddys nightmares and monsters and all that stuff,eating pizza rolls and drinking faygo pop in the glass bottle. i have all those freddys nightmares on vhs.They use to scare the crap out of me,but when you watch them now cheesy and hilarious.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss