marcus29687
51 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
I can't remember the name of the toy, but it was an inflated rubber ball with a platform surrounding it. You stood on the platform held the ball between your feet while you jump and bounce. I don't remember there being any straps to hold your feet in place. I remember I wanted one so bad and my mom finally got me one and the ball deflated about a week later. Fortunately, by then the craze was already over. I can't believe no kids ended up in the ER because of this piece of crap. This toy was a lawsuit waiting to happen. Anybody remember the name?
    weredog
    297 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    Pogo Ball
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      Yep it was a pogo ball...Tore up my knew messing around with that stupid thing.
        cquinniey
        454 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        I had a pogo ball and it lasted a long time until this fat kid jumped on it.
          16 years, 7 months ago
          Klackers! :lol: :cry:
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
            saygen
            104 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            I had one but it was in the 90s.. It was pretty safe in my opinion well except that time i fell off of it and busted my nose. Other then that pretty damn safe
              Jason43
              1494 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              No less safe than a skateboard or bike.
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss