Retroman25
25 Posts
16 years, 6 months ago
Although it's a few weeks away. I'd like to reminisce about thanksgiving for a few minutes. I want to know what your funniest thanksgiving moment is.
Life's too short, it's always good to reminecse
    NickMania
    1037 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    One Time when I was Young my Sister decided to Play a Prank on the Family and she put Vinegar in the Gravy to Make it Taste Really Bad.
      mikee_kid12
      640 Posts
      16 years, 6 months ago
      One time the turkey just got up and walked away.
        NickMania
        1037 Posts
        16 years, 6 months ago
        You must be Joking. :lol:
          True
          391 Posts
          16 years, 6 months ago
          Don't know how funny this is but one Thanksgiving when I was about 10, My grandma cooked a big dinner and I ate WAY too much. I was soo sick afterwards but my Grandma took care of me hehe. I threw up a couple of times that day lol. I remember just laying on my grandmas lap most of that day while my cousins laughed at me :roll:
            Badkitty
            912 Posts
            16 years, 6 months ago
            I remember one thanksgiving, it was just so funny, Joey put the turkey on his head and it got stuck. hahaha....oh wait that was friends.

Yeah nothing exciting ever happens to my family on Thanksgiving. I hate the holiday to be frank. Up until about 4 years ago, which was when I got smart and stopped spending it with my family, Thanksgiving was the same every year. Every year a large group of my family would go over to my grandmoms house. Every year one of my loving family members would start a fight that led to someone, usually me, crying in their room while everyone else ate and was merry.
            I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 6 months ago
              The only thing I can think of right now is when me and my sister were playing paper football at the table and the football landed in the gravy bowl.
                RaZZu
                408 Posts
                16 years, 6 months ago
                A few years ago my family was at my house for Thanksgiving when this little super hyper dog ran in my open front door, ran around the living room three times, all over the couch and chairs and then ran right through my CLOSED back screen door and kept on running down the street. I had never seen the dog before and I never saw him again.
                And now for something completely different................
                  16 years, 6 months ago
                  Not mine, but I remember reading in a newspaper that some lil boy drank all the grown ups wine thinking it was juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
                  Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                    Shot_King
                    617 Posts
                    16 years, 6 months ago
                    Hardly anything funny happens at our house on Thanksgiving. The only thing I can think of was a few years ago where my dad accidentally spelled the whole pitcher of iced tea all over my grandmother, ruining her expensive dress she got for her birthday a few weeks before that. I laughed quite heartily when she sceamed. :lol:
                      Retroman25
                      25 Posts
                      16 years, 6 months ago
                      The only funny moment for me is falling into the potato salad.
                      Life's too short, it's always good to reminecse
                        nippythefish
                        2694 Posts
                        16 years, 6 months ago
                        Iloveth80sfan911
                        Not mine, but I remember reading in a newspaper that some lil boy drank all the grown ups wine thinking it was juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't see how that'd be possible, since wine tastes like ass to kids. :?
                          nippythefish
                          2694 Posts
                          16 years, 6 months ago
                          Retroman25
                          The only funny moment for me is falling into the potato salad.

Just this sentence alone was enough to crack me up. :lol:
                            happy7117
                            267 Posts
                            16 years, 6 months ago
                            I went to my Uncle's House and majorly pigged out
                            like one other poster said...

I came home with major upset stomach---
                            and felt terrible... it was either a stomach bug,
                            or all the food- but i was very sick-lying on the floor
                            watching superman
                            II that night when we got home..
                              True
                              391 Posts
                              16 years, 6 months ago
                              nippythefish
                              Iloveth80sfan911

I don't see how that'd be possible, since wine tastes like ass to kids. :?
                              Taste just as bad to me now.
                                mikee_kid12
                                640 Posts
                                16 years, 6 months ago
                                Another time my Grandpa played hide the Cranberry Sauce. We spent hours looking for the cranberrys, but had no luck. Turns out he hid them in the dog, thanksgiving was ruined...my mom was pissed.
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss