True
391 Posts
16 years, 6 months ago
It's been a habit of mines since I first learned how to make/mix Kool-Aid (by my mom when I was about 10) to save the points. For a long time, my mom would just throw them away and I would always see those Kool-Aid points prize sheets at the grocery store and thought it was a waste to just throw all the points away that we had. So I started saving them and never got to redeeming the points for anything, mainly because I can't find those darn Kool-Aid prize lists anymore.

So, anyone else collect these? Any actually get anything with them? I was mostly saving mines to get the Original GameBoy, lol. Missed out on that.

Link1Link2Link3
    nippythefish
    2694 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    True
    It's been a habit of mines since I first learned how to make/mix Kool-Aid (by my mom when I was about 10) to save the points. For a long time, my mom would just throw them away and I would always see those Kool-Aid points prize sheets at the grocery store and thought it was a waste to just throw all the points away that we had. So I started saving them and never got to redeeming the points for anything, mainly because I can't find those darn Kool-Aid prize lists anymore.

So, anyone else collect these? Any actually get anything with them? I was mostly saving mines to get the Original GameBoy, lol. Missed out on that.

Link1Link2Link3

Never been partial to Kool-Aid. Only thing I ever saved points to get was the original Anakin.
      16 years, 6 months ago
      I remember we got a set of kool-aid cups and a kool-aid pitcher with ours.

That's about all we got. :evil:
        pikachulover
        2944 Posts
        16 years, 6 months ago
        I still save those points. They don't give away good stuff like they use to. I've gotten lots of stuff with my points, a pitcher, a calculator, a Barbie, and other stuff too.
          True
          391 Posts
          16 years, 6 months ago
          Hmmm, We did have that Kool-Aid pitcher, but I don't think we got it from collecting kool-aid points (We had it way before I started saving the points). Anyone seen the prize list in their grocery stores lately?
            Outsider
            374 Posts
            16 years, 6 months ago
            I don't remember kool aid points, but I remember popsicle pete points - I never got a prize though.
              pikachulover
              2944 Posts
              16 years, 6 months ago
              True
              Hmmm, We did have that Kool-Aid pitcher, but I don't think we got it from collecting kool-aid points (We had it way before I started saving the points). Anyone seen the prize list in their grocery stores lately?

I think they don't have those anymore it seems like Kool-Aid only offers like one or 2 items now.
                Davisrocks
                769 Posts
                16 years, 6 months ago
                I had a box full of them but i never sent them off for things. I guess i was stupid back then! :?

True
                  391 Posts
                  16 years, 6 months ago
                  pikachulover
                  True

I think they don't have those anymore it seems like Kool-Aid only offers like one or 2 items now.
                  I'm gonna try the official website and see what they have on there, if anything.
                    Jewfasa
                    81 Posts
                    16 years, 6 months ago
                    I counted all my cool aid points once it equaled up to around 2500 points. I drank alot of Kool-Aid
                    Ohh Yeah!!!
                      Daniel85
                      1699 Posts
                      16 years, 6 months ago
                      There was a full page ad in a semi-recent (2004) issue of X-Men I was reading yesterday, advertising a Kool Aid Points offer for a Video Now player.

Video Now sucks. Gimme a Viewmaster with a couple of Disney reels anyday.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 6 months ago
                        My friends and I use to wonder what they were for as we put the pre-sweetened Kool-aide into our glasses of vodka.
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss