System
79987 Posts
17 years, 6 months ago
10 years of nostalgia!!
Covers all kinds of old shows like The Zone,The Anti Gravity Room, Beasties, Reboot, Rocko's Modern Life, Power Rangers and MORE.
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9bnbRPqlJQ
    kimbaltak
    2623 Posts
    17 years, 6 months ago
    where are the grogs? remember when warren tried to take over and he called it WTV? i had such a crush on PJ Katie and PJ Jenn. I actually got to work with jeen in her last days of YTV it was during Blade Jam 94 I think and worked the merch stand and mic while the Skaters would skate. It was pretty cool
      Rainbow_Bright
      2505 Posts
      17 years, 6 months ago
      i remember pj katie and gang i recall seeing pj katies farm that shit was hialrious n the zone with Phil and snit that odd purple brain type thing, good ninties t.v right there, the new hosts on the new ytv (i think its called that)are allright but as you all know its not the same nothing can ever messure up
        kimbaltak
        2623 Posts
        17 years, 6 months ago
        Pj Fresh Phil and Awesome Ashna were my favs. I can't stand the girl with the high voice they have on there now. I see paul maguire is on The Contry Music Network now.
          System
          79987 Posts
          17 years, 6 months ago
          Never got this great channel. :cry:
            17 years, 6 months ago
            Reaper
            Never got this great channel. :cry:

YTV is only in Canada. It was never available to the US.
              System
              79987 Posts
              17 years, 6 months ago
                kimbaltak
                2623 Posts
                17 years, 6 months ago
                AWESOME!!!!!!! please say there are more PJs on myspace LOL Phil cut his hair :shock: but that's what made him so fresh
                  the_acid_trip
                  160 Posts
                  17 years, 6 months ago
                  kimbaltak
                  where are the grogs? remember when warren tried to take over and he called it WTV? i had such a crush on PJ Katie and PJ Jenn. I actually got to work with jeen in her last days of YTV it was during Blade Jam 94 I think and worked the merch stand and mic while the Skaters would skate. It was pretty cool

It was druring the 94 Santa Clause praid in Toronto when the main grog I guess you remember him being warren said he was holding the people at YTV hostage and takeing over. That was pretty cool.
                  Oh god I remember blade jam!! PJ Jen got lost at blade jam and never came back. I remember the old commericals for blade jam, it had PJ Phil talking about jumping out of a plane with out the cord. I never got to go to blade jam but I remember I was like 7 at the time and all the kids in the nabourhood were pretty pumped about it. The early days of YTV were really exciting this was all before the thousand channel universe that exists today, for kids every day it was only YTV and if your fokes could afford then the Family channel. I remember the breakfast zone and brainwash and crazy shows like that. I have a poster lieing around somewhere with all the old PJs on it, it came in a jr JAys mag back in the day.
                  WAPP!!!
                    kimbaltak
                    2623 Posts
                    17 years, 6 months ago
                    blade jam was a blast it has like 6 of my favorite memories. I went there super early the first day so I could get front row. we got there so early that the PJs wern't there. when they showed up they offered me and my friends jobs. it was great
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss