17 years, 6 months ago
Garfield: "My car is so old, that it's insured against theft, flood, fire and dinosaur stampedes!"

Garfield: "The local bus transit is doing their part to help with the weight loss program: each year, they stop further and further away from the curb!
    Sunriser
    3802 Posts
    17 years, 6 months ago
    I agree with two exceptions: 1. Starship Poopers was awful and 2. The Raven isn't on that list. I might also change the order, but those are pretty much the ones I like.
      maxdrive
      581 Posts
      17 years, 6 months ago
      I agree with a lot of these my self loved both dile z for zombie and the shinering

best line ever was right before dile z for zombie

bart: I have a story so scary you will pee your pants

grandpa: too late
      FABOO!

HUGBEES!

Hush little King; please don't cry
      We're going to sing you a lullaby
      A big scary monster man is coming for you
      He'll gobble you up like chunky beef stew.
      Mmmwah!
      Goodnight!
        kimbaltak
        2623 Posts
        17 years, 6 months ago
        i agree with a few but I wouldn't put starship poopers or if i only had a brain on the list and probably would have replaced them with stretch dude and slobber girl. and the one where homer buys a tranporter and bart becomes half fly. but as long as that stupid dolphin one doesn't make it on the list i'm happy
          pikachulover
          2944 Posts
          17 years, 6 months ago
          I never really liked the shining, but i agree with the others.
            System
            79987 Posts
            17 years, 6 months ago
            Sunriser
            I agree with two exceptions: 1. Starship Poopers was awful and 2. The Raven isn't on that list. I might also change the order, but those are pretty much the ones I like.

Yup, I can't think of any stand out ones from this decade in particular. :?
              Sunriser
              3802 Posts
              17 years, 6 months ago
              kimbaltak
              i agree with a few but I wouldn't put starship poopers or if i only had a brain on the list and probably would have replaced them with stretch dude and slobber girl. and the one where homer buys a tranporter and bart becomes half fly. but as long as that stupid dolphin one doesn't make it on the list i'm happy

Ugh, I know!
                System
                79987 Posts
                17 years, 6 months ago
                Maybe I'm alone in this one, but I liked Nightmare On Evergreen Terrace. The Shinning is one of my favorites, as is Dial Z for Zombies. Z for Zombies has one of the greatest Simpsons lines ever!

Bart or Lisa (I forget): Dad! You just killed the Zombie Flanders!

Homer: He was a zombie?

Ha ha ha :lol:
                  Sunriser
                  3802 Posts
                  17 years, 6 months ago
                  DoTheJigsawJig
                  Maybe I'm alone in this one, but I liked Nightmare On Evergreen Terrace. The Shinning is one of my favorites, as is Dial Z for Zombies. Z for Zombies has one of the greatest Simpsons lines ever!

I liked when Bart was naming off condom brands.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    17 years, 6 months ago
                    Ha ha ha....I forgot about that! :lol: I like how he was wearing the Thriller album cover on his head. I think it was Thriller..... :D
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      17 years, 6 months ago
                      Sunriser
                      DoTheJigsawJig

I liked when Bart was naming off condom brands.

Trojan, Ramses, Magnum, Sheik!
                        Daniel85
                        1699 Posts
                        17 years, 6 months ago
                        "Hungry Are The Damned" is my #1.

Some of my favourites that didn't make it onto the list are "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet", "Bad Dream House" (my #2), and "Homer3".

For some reason, I was really creeped out by "Homer3". Maybe it's the fact that things aren't returned to normal at the end; Homer's just wandering around our world in his 3D form. I remember kids talking about that at school the day after that episode first ran.
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          17 years, 6 months ago
                          Daniel85

Some of my favourites that didn't make it onto the list are "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet", "Bad Dream House" (my #2), and "Homer3".

For some reason, I was really creeped out by "Homer3". Maybe it's the fact that things aren't returned to normal at the end; Homer's just wandering around our world in his 3D form. I remember kids talking about that at school the day after that episode first ran.

I actually thought the series would move to 3-D then, lol. Must cost a fortune back then.
                            Daniel85
                            1699 Posts
                            17 years, 6 months ago
                            Reaper
                            Daniel85

I actually thought the series would move to 3-D then, lol. Must cost a fortune back then.

Heh. That reminds me of the jokes Conan O'Brien always makes whenever there's a poorly animated segment title on his show. "That cost 5 million dollars..."
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              17 years, 6 months ago
                              I'd gladly fork over 5 mil for the Walker lever. :P
                                kimbaltak
                                2623 Posts
                                17 years, 6 months ago
                                Reaper

best part of the walker level was conan's facial expressions when he would pull it.
                                  System
                                  79987 Posts
                                  17 years, 6 months ago
                                  kimbaltak
                                  Reaper

best part of the walker level was conan's facial expressions when he would pull it.

It should be in the Smithsonian! :lol:
                                    kimbaltak
                                    2623 Posts
                                    17 years, 6 months ago
                                    just watched the homer blob episode. it gets a meh

and the giant golum episode gets a big thumbs down. it's pretty bad when the best part of a sketch is fran dreschers voice.

that alien one was mildly entertaining.

all in all every year i get all psyced for the halloween episode and it'snever what i expect.
                                      System
                                      79987 Posts
                                      17 years, 6 months ago
                                      kimbaltak
                                      just watched the homer blob episode. it gets a meh
                                      and the fiant golum episode gets a big thumbs down. it's pretty bad when the best part of a sketch is fran dreschers voice.

:shock: :cry:
                                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss