rirotostichi
1841 Posts
17 years, 5 months ago
I have been hearing alot from you guys on the boards about how school sabotaged your lives in some way;

Staff destroying your toys or other possessions
Staff not letting you tinkle immediately

and other things

I think it is a good idea to express your feelings and that.

Since I started boarding school when I was 11 years old, and since then, boarding has been a severe blockade in life.

I missed out on so many things a regular person could do

For most of my life at boarding school, I was surrounded by pupils who were much less able than me. Because I was boarding, during what should be "regular after school hours" , instead of being able to spend time with Pokémon fans (play the trading card game, link up on the Game Boy etc. ) , I had to put up with those less able idiots constantly watching "Thomas The Tank Engine" on video. I was very cheesed off. I wish I had a £2 coin for every time Thomas was slotted into the VCR.

There were several other blockades boarding school was using against me too;

One of my teachers was a fuss pot against me
Certain staff members forced me to let them treat me like a baby
Too much "re-education"

Because I was boarding, I missed out on the chance to play against McFly on Project Gotham Racing 3 through Xbox Live (I didn't leave until the end of March this year) !

Nowadays, I board at college, and certain things stand in my way there too.

Sometimes, I might go to the "base room" for their evening activities.
Earlier this week when I was there, I was sharing my Nintendo DS with another boy and a staff member came up to him and said "in a few minutes you will have to put that away" . I started to get annoyed. I said "WHAT?!? You restrict use of handhelds?!? " . The staff member replied "20 minutes and that's it" . I was outraged. I have before been informed that the base room is only optional, so I will try to make arrangements so I won't have to go there anymore.

I wish I never had to be a boarding student. My Mom makes me board because she claims that "there are no other options available" .

I shouldn't have been so badly behaved back at regular school.
That is why so many limits were put on choices of school.
    17 years, 5 months ago
    rirotostichi
    Nowadays, I board at college, and certain things stand in my way there too.

Sometimes, I might go to the "base room" for their evening activities.
    Earlier this week when I was there, I was sharing my Nintendo DS with another boy and a staff member came up to him and said "in a few minutes you will have to put that away" . I started to get annoyed. I said "WHAT?!? You restrict use of handhelds?!? " . The staff member replied "20 minutes and that's it" . I was outraged. I have before been informed that the base room is only optional, so I will try to make arrangements so I won't have to go there anymore.

I wish I never had to be a boarding student. My Mom makes me board because she claims that "there are no other options available" .

I shouldn't have been so badly behaved back at regular school.
    That is why so many limits were put on choices of school.

Wait, your a College Student and you have No Freedom? :?
      rirotostichi
      1841 Posts
      17 years, 5 months ago
      Normally, we do
      But sometimes, There might be the occasional "run in"
      I wish I never was a boarding student
        Rainbow_Bright
        2505 Posts
        17 years, 5 months ago
        why were you at a bording school with less abled kids if you werent less abled?
          17 years, 5 months ago
          Rainbow_Bright
          why were you at a bording school with less abled kids if you werent less abled?

Maybe his mom is just ignorant or something and thinks that he is less abled and that is why she made him go.
            Rainbow_Bright
            2505 Posts
            17 years, 5 months ago
            hmm..what a witch.hah?
              17 years, 5 months ago
              Well in the post he said he wished he wasn't so badly behaved in his regular school

Maybe he got kicked out and had to be put in a boarding school? :?
                rirotostichi
                1841 Posts
                17 years, 5 months ago
                I was almost kicked out of regular school
                  17 years, 5 months ago
                  Reminds me of myself back in high school. Got kicked out, got sent to alternative school and shaped up.
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss