NicksThaShi
18 Posts
17 years, 5 months ago
does any 1 remember these shows (i forget what station they were on)
    System
    79987 Posts
    17 years, 5 months ago
    yes Super Human Samaurai Cyber Squad, one of my favorites shows used to air on YTV. I don't remember the show very well, but I do tremember the episode where the pom-poms had some type of a bug in them and anyone who played with them was stored inside of a floppy disk, alot of people were stored in the disks including the one boys very pesky little sister, you never ever see her face in any of the episodes though, weird. I liked this show way better than Power Rangers.
      PearlJam
      44 Posts
      17 years, 5 months ago
      I used to watch VR troopers back in the day. It was on fox, in the early morning right before power rangers(when it first came out).
        St-_Jimmy
        556 Posts
        17 years, 5 months ago
        I loved VR Troopers
          Daniel_BMS
          172 Posts
          17 years, 5 months ago
          I used to watch those 2 shows in a lineup in the middle of the day on what was then KOFY TV 20. They weren't great, but mildy entertaining enough for the middle of the day.
            Thylacine
            1525 Posts
            17 years, 5 months ago
            I remember these shows. I never missed an episode when they were on the air. Looking back on it, I have no idea what I saw in it, but they were cool back in the day.
            "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
            -Rampage, Beast Wars

Josette
              75 Posts
              17 years, 5 months ago
              I remember VR Troopers....I had a thing for Ryan Steele (I think that was his name).
                Radiocage
                444 Posts
                17 years, 5 months ago
                Yep..Ryan steele, JB, and katie....I think the talking dogs name was Sam and the Grimlord was the main bad guy

Fun is not scripted, it's experienced!
                  pikachulover
                  2944 Posts
                  17 years, 5 months ago
                  I really liked Samuari Squad. I even bought 2 videos.

My little cousin really liked VR Troopes. He liked the talking dog. I really didn't like that show that much.
                    TommyDay
                    269 Posts
                    17 years, 5 months ago
                    What about Big Bad Beetleborgs???
                    Saturday Morning Central
                    http://www.saturdaymorningcentral.com

On Twitter - @saturdaymorning
                      Hoganmann
                      165 Posts
                      17 years, 5 months ago
                      I jus made a topic about SHSCS today
                        AdamYJ
                        145 Posts
                        17 years, 5 months ago
                        I loved Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad. Mainly for the character of Amp. He was such a space-case. He'd show up in different costumes all the time. He'd also use a different "morph phrase" every time he went into cyberspace to fight the viruses. My favorite was "Over the teeth, past the gums, look out virus, here we come". The show lost a little when he was replaced by that surfer guy Lucky.
                        Saturday Morning isn't just a part of the week. It's a state of mind.
                          the-micro-man
                          3492 Posts
                          17 years, 5 months ago
                          I remember seeing one ep of VR Troopers, but never seen the other one...
                            PoopsMcGee
                            473 Posts
                            17 years, 5 months ago
                            VR Troopers was on like Fox. It was great and I remember when Taco Bell was promoting the show, I still have the cards that you could get too. Like trading cards or somthing. As far as the other show, I don't think that I have ever seen that one.
                              Daniel_BMS
                              172 Posts
                              17 years, 5 months ago
                              Amp was serious ownage! I've always wondered why he had to leave the show.
                                Celeste
                                963 Posts
                                17 years, 5 months ago
                                I used to watch VR Troopers on what used to be called "The New VR" but now all they have is this teenaged drama bullshit. WHEC News 10 NBC had it on in the afternoon but traded it for courtroom shows and talk shows. Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad was on Fox 31 Rochester, NY and Fox 29 Buffalo NY right before Power Rangers. It's too bad the George Bush channel has deteriorated over the past decade to the point where I don't really give a shit about watching it anymore unless they have something good on, which the chances of that happening are slim to nada, then it's not a channel that I watch.
                                  santuel
                                  483 Posts
                                  17 years, 5 months ago
                                  Vr Troopers was the stuff. Kinda reminded me of Ultraman.
                                    secretvixen
                                    279 Posts
                                    17 years, 5 months ago
                                    I remember VR Troopers, they were on the WB channel and I remember they came on right after Sailor Moon. I used to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to watch SM then I would watch VR Troopers while getting ready for school....ah, memories :D
                                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss