Krayzee
1032 Posts
17 years, 4 months ago
I loved the book. It was one of the most entertaining books.

Anyone remember it? Heres a picture if you kind-of do.

92 til Infinity
    the-micro-man
    3492 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    I loved Eric Carle's books. I think I still have that one.
      CheezNapkin
      559 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      Oh man, That was my bedtime story. My dad would read it to me everrry night. Good times.
        rirotostichi
        1841 Posts
        17 years, 4 months ago
        I remember that very well!
        I don't have it anymore, but when I'm a little older and have children of my own, that is a childhood memory I will restore and share with them :) .
          jadedoz
          711 Posts
          17 years, 4 months ago
          I remember as a 3 year oldborrowing it from the library and loving it. A few years back I got the special 25th anniversary book. They now have the Hungry Caterpillar card game and a puzzle
            Larivee
            323 Posts
            17 years, 4 months ago
            wow that takes me back to gradeschool, crazy I also was a fan of this book, good stuff!
            " Waka Waka Waka Waka..... "
              Krayzee
              1032 Posts
              17 years, 4 months ago
              i read it all the time back in grade school. awesome book.
              92 til Infinity
                pikachulover
                2944 Posts
                17 years, 4 months ago
                We read that book in my kindergarden class. And we did a bunch of activities for it too like make little caterpillars with pipe cleaners and beads.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  17 years, 4 months ago
                  I remeebr that book, my sis loved it, that adn Fox adn Socks. me, I was a Bearinstien bears guy, that and Goonight Moon.
                    War-Lord
                    176 Posts
                    17 years, 4 months ago
                    Yup that used to be my favorite book when I was little.
                      PoopsMcGee
                      473 Posts
                      17 years, 4 months ago
                      Dude that was one pretty sweet book. I know we did somthing with it in Kindergarden when I was a wee lad. Maybe we read it and then made a caterpiller. Somthing like that...
                        Loonette1
                        4 Posts
                        17 years, 4 months ago
                        Ahhhhh dude I loved that book. It totally kicked butt. My favorite part was when he ate the cake and the lollypops! :D
                        "It's the most fun in the park when you're laughing in the dark..."
                          17 years, 4 months ago
                          I read that several times a week to a 2-year-old I take care of. She also loves the other Eric Carle stories (and so do I), like Very Busy Spider, Very Quiet Cricket, and Brown Bear. Sometimes it's a bit repetitive when you've read it 8 times in a row, but it's still a great book, a real classic.
                            sikkbones
                            1262 Posts
                            17 years, 4 months ago
                            i have had the honor and privilidge of reading that book to my nephew when he was my sons age and now being able to read it to my 3 year old son.
                              Sunriser
                              3802 Posts
                              17 years, 4 months ago
                              Great book. I also love Brown Bear. I read them quite a lot to the tots when I worked on the Book Mobile. It was a popular choice.
                                17 years, 4 months ago
                                Man, this takes me back when I was like in grade 1. I used to read that book all the time.

Since we are on a discussion about books. Does anyone remember that childs book about those big creatures who lived on an island in a forrest? I know you guys know it, it was a very popular childrens book.
                                  jamas453
                                  124 Posts
                                  17 years, 4 months ago
                                  yeah i used to read it to kids all the time in the nursery i used to work in it was one of there favourites along with 'the tiger who came to tea', now i read it to my son
                                    Sunriser
                                    3802 Posts
                                    17 years, 4 months ago
                                    Ninja_turle32
                                    Man, this takes me back when I was like in grade 1. I used to read that book all the time.

Since we are on a discussion about books. Does anyone remember that childs book about those big creatures who lived on an island in a forrest? I know you guys know it, it was a very popular childrens book.

Where the Wild Things Are :D
                                      17 years, 4 months ago
                                      Sunriser
                                      Ninja_turle32

Where the Wild Things Are :D

:D thanks man, wasnt that the best book ever.
                                        Sunriser
                                        3802 Posts
                                        17 years, 4 months ago
                                        Ninja_turle32
                                        :D thanks man, wasnt that the best book ever.

It kinda scared me as a child because my day care had a huge mural of a scene from the book... Imagine seeing those monsters at actual size!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss