17 years, 4 months ago
This cartoon was one of the feel good cartoons of the 80's to me.

"Dee de dee de de de de de de de de PAAAAAC MAAAAAAAN"

I'm not sure how they came up with the bald man with the grill for a bad guy, but it worked. Guess the ghosts needed a boss right?

I wonder how many kids went around biting their siblings after watching that cartoon?
    sharkbate
    314 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    i only remember the game
      17 years, 4 months ago
      One of my favorite Saturday Morning cartoons. I used to eat Pac Man cereal while watching these. And the theme gets stuck in my head. Those were the days.
        17 years, 4 months ago
        P P P PAC POWAH!
          17 years, 4 months ago
          I hope they release it on DVD.
            17 years, 4 months ago
            Why not? They release everything else on DVD.
              17 years, 4 months ago
              I know, nearly all of the cartoons I've watched as a child is released. I mean, even the g**damn Gummi Bears (good show though) is released and I wasn't expecting that one until like 2008 or so.

The Pac-Man cartoon is owned by Time Warner (since it's Hanna-Barbera) and you already know they take their time. It's gonna be a while, I'm still waiting on the Smurfs too.
                Cdokes1
                1032 Posts
                17 years, 4 months ago
                Pac Man was the coolest in the 80's pacman cereal was my favorite cereal in the early 80's if you don't remember the cereal you can go to youtube. Just type Pacman cereal and you see those 80 commericals of the cereal. For HALLOWEEN when I was five I dressed up has pacman.The cartoon is fun to watch to on Youtube.
                  DK1988
                  843 Posts
                  17 years, 4 months ago
                  I REMEBER IT AND I HAD THE SEGA GAME TOO! :D
                    tonewinwy
                    983 Posts
                    17 years, 4 months ago
                    Pac Man cartoon rocked. I watch it on tv when I can. The cereal wasn't bad either.
                    It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
                      secretvixen
                      279 Posts
                      17 years, 4 months ago
                      i only remember watching a christmas episode :?
                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss