[deleted]
    Rainbow_Bright
    2505 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    uh whats a fanfare?
      marshmannes
      548 Posts
      17 years, 3 months ago
      They were to some degree since it would show the Sorcerer Mickey logo afterward, but other than that there was no scare factor. I will admit that Sorcerer Mickey logo did creep me out because of the music a little bit, but is not as bad as the Kid in Bed, not by a long shot. A fanfare is a short piece of music in its simplest definition.
      The Tall Man: "You think that when you die, you go to Heaven. You come to us!"
        Strandysmommy
        617 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        A fanfare is kind of a big grand greeting. Like a trumpet fanfare for a queen or king (or some kind of royalty) and they roll out the red carpet, and drop confetti. I haven't watched the clips, but I think I know what ones they're talking about...the rotating Mickey Mouse that changes colors? All the horns and trumpets....that's a fanfare.
          Rainbow_Bright
          2505 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          ohhh ok thanks guys
            musicradio77
            739 Posts
            17 years, 3 months ago
            Strandysmommy
            A fanfare is kind of a big grand greeting. Like a trumpet fanfare for a queen or king (or some kind of royalty) and they roll out the red carpet, and drop confetti. I haven't watched the clips, but I think I know what ones they're talking about...the rotating Mickey Mouse that changes colors? All the horns and trumpets....that's a fanfare.

I remember the first jingle for a Disney video release. It really gives me nightmares. The "Neon Mickey" scared me to death with just lights changing colors set in a Las Vegas style where it rotates. The fanfare was a ripoff of the 20th Century-Fox theme. That gives me goosebumps.
              rirotostichi
              1841 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              my all time favorite "Walt Disney Home Video" Ident is the "Sorcerer Mickey and red letters" variant!
              BEST DISNEY VIDEO IDENT EVER!
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss