17 years, 3 months ago
okay you guys came through with land of the lost.

i have another one

i have this animated movie/show about tiny mice/people that lived in a wall. it was in the early 80's i think. i remember making airplanes out of stuff due to watching that show. so i think i recall them flying in something. i dont know if it was one movie or if had a sequal.

ring any bells?
    nippythefish
    2694 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    Sounds like The Rescuers. Either that, or Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers.
      17 years, 3 months ago
      nippythefish
      Sounds like The Rescuers. Either that, or Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers.

ha i wouldnt have a problem remembering chip and dales rescue rangers. i used to watch that all the time.

i think it might be the rescuers. or im combining memories from two shows.

but i was looking to remember the rescuers too! thanks

looking at the picture of the resures..im having flashbacks about something with a watch..or stoping time.....

or i could just be wrong
        nippythefish
        2694 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago

blueryan913
          716 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          You might be thinking of an 80's Saturday morning cartoon called "The Littles"

The picture above is from Disney's " The Great Mouse Detective" an animated take on Sherlock Holmes featuring rats and mice.
            17 years, 3 months ago
            blueryan913
            You might be thinking of an 80's Saturday morning cartoon called "The Littles"

The picture above is from Disney's " The Great Mouse Detective" an animated take on Sherlock Holmes featuring rats and mice.

hahahaha

this is great..i always wanted to know made me make airplanes out of empty napkin rolls! it was that plane that mouse was flying in the intro!

from my childhood memories i thought the littles was a serious drama animated cartoon. i must have just seen a episode or two and thought it was a movie! ha

i was trying to remember both of these shows..thanks guys.

im still dont know where im getting that watch and time travel thing from. though.....

its amazing how differently you see something as a adult opposed to a child.
              weredog
              297 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              There actually was a Littles Movie. Here Come The Littles, I believe was the title.
                RetroDork
                94 Posts
                17 years, 3 months ago
                Rescue Rangers lived in a tree.
                  blueryan913
                  716 Posts
                  17 years, 3 months ago
                  There are 3 intros to "The Littles" right here on retrojunk in the tv shows 80's section.
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss