MemoryChip
605 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
Remember those commercials where kids are in a factory working on new ideas for Fruit Roll Ups
I remember a commercial where two guys are holding a large watermelon, one says,"I got it" and the other says,"I got it" and eventually one says,
"I don't got it" and the run and a new flavor is shown

Anyone remember the Fruit by the Foot commercials?
I remember one where this kids releases his Roll Up and trips someone or something that(if you remember, please help)
Did anyone use to get confused by the names Fruit Roll Up and Fruit by the Foot?
I Love the 90's

Film Site:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Enter_the_Movies

we are seriosuly in need of active members(please read and join)
    Dr-_Pink
    119 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    Lockett3
    faggot ass get a fucking life dipshit.

Ironic isn't it. Here you are flamming for fun and wasting your time. What kind of a life is that?
    Dr. Pink Signing Out
      Dr-_Pink
      119 Posts
      17 years, 2 months ago
      Captain Nintendo that's who!
      Dr. Pink Signing Out
        fashimuzu
        10 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        I totally remember those. XD

I used to think Fruit Roll Ups and Fruit by the Foot were the same. >>; (I also remember that I liked Fruit by the foot more.)

Those were the days.
          Strandysmommy
          617 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          I remember a Fruit Roll Up commercial with an ape. I also remember "Fruit Bars...so good and ugly."
            Ilikethepixies
            5870 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            Fruit by the foot HAD to be completely unhealthy for you. I enjoyed many of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if each one took a month off of my lifespan.
              COOLHAND
              2938 Posts
              17 years, 2 months ago
              Ilikethepixies
              Fruit by the foot HAD to be completely unhealthy for you. I enjoyed many of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if each one took a month off of my lifespan.

theyre not as bad as white castles. those rot inside of you after you eat them
                InsertCoin
                93 Posts
                17 years, 2 months ago
                Somehow I feel Desensitized sitting here Drinkin a beer with a lit Cigarette resting in the Ashtray....
                  Influence
                  366 Posts
                  17 years, 2 months ago
                  Do they still make them where you can punch out the shapes and objects within the rollup or do they just make them standard flat pieces now? Also did anyone else ever ball the rollup up and stick the whole thing in their mouth, getting overwhelmed with fruit juices and an aching jaw?
                  "I love the powerglove......it's so bad...."
                    pikachulover
                    2944 Posts
                    17 years, 2 months ago
                    Influence
                    Do they still make them where you can punch out the shapes and objects within the rollup or do they just make them standard flat pieces now? Also did anyone else ever ball the rollup up and stick the whole thing in their mouth, getting overwhelmed with fruit juices and an aching jaw?

I don't know I haven't had Fruit Rollups in a while. Lately I've been eating Kellogs brand fruit snacks.
                      17 years, 2 months ago
                      Damn, I remember that commerical! Oh, man!
                      [FONT="Times New Roman"]YEE-HAA - BO DUKE![/FONT]

[FONT="Arial Black"]"Cowabunga, Dude!" ~ MICHAELANGELO[/FONT]

A true child of the 80's here.:D
                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss