crakkerjakk
18 Posts
17 years ago
my memory is really fuzzy on this one, so i don't recall much, but i vagueley remember an early 80s cartoon where children ride a roller-coaster car through some cave in the opening credits.. i know it's not much to go on, but does anyone remember the name of the show? i think it was on saturday mornings some time btwn 80-86, but i could be wrong..
    Rainbow_Bright
    2505 Posts
    17 years ago
    Beetle Juice cartoon? thats all i can think of.... parts of the Ducktales opening but thats not kids so??..somthing triggered in my memory when you mentioned this but i cant quite put my finger on it..and like ushual it's gonna bug me.
      PyroPhoenixX
      423 Posts
      17 years ago
      Yea, I agree it has to be BeetleJuice... the only opening I could think of with that description. =)
      This message will now self destruct...
        crakkerjakk
        18 Posts
        17 years ago
        it definitely wasn't beetlejuice (i'd stopped watching cartoons by then. lol).. i only have a vague recollection of the cartoon i'm thinking of, so it was probably early 80s, 80-83, but it could have been as late as 86.. it may not have been a 'cave', but maybe a tunnel or even a time travel 'tunnel', the roller coaster may have been some other vehicle, and the children may have been older teens... i just can't remember anything about it clearly without finding more info to jog my memory.. lol.. is there a site where i could find all the tv guide listings for saturday toons of the time?

edit: oh yeah, and it definitely wasn't the great space coaster either.. lol..
          blueryan913
          716 Posts
          17 years ago
          crakkerjakk
          my memory is really fuzzy on this one, so i don't recall much, but i vagueley remember an early 80s cartoon where children ride a roller-coaster car through some cave in the opening credits.. i know it's not much to go on, but does anyone remember the name of the show? i think it was on saturday mornings some time btwn 80-86, but i could be wrong..

Dungeons & Dragons
            crakkerjakk
            18 Posts
            17 years ago
            blueryan913
            Dungeons & Dragons

hey thanxx!! i think you're right! i mean i'll hafto find some eps to watch before i'm 100% sure, but i'm 95%..
              cartoonfreak
              333 Posts
              17 years ago
              crakkerjakk
              hey thanxx!! i think you're right! i mean i'll hafto find some eps to watch before i'm 100% sure, but i'm 95%..

yo dude if you've got toon disney then you can catch it(if you get up before 12:00) at 6:30 on saturday.
              cool, death by stereo! :The lost boys

crakkerjakk
                18 Posts
                17 years ago
                thanks.. i do wake up before noon, but that's 3 am in california so i think i'll set my tivo to 'wake up' for it.. lol.. i checked the opening intro on youtube before my last post and i do recognize it, but after i watch some full eps i'll have a better idea..
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss