EdgeNick
9 Posts
17 years ago
Official Quote From [Website Withheld]
In 2008 Nickelodeon will finally pull away Nickelodeon Gas. It will be replaced with a Nick Rewind Channel due to the complants of Teenagers and Adults.We are sure to inform you tapes from the Nickelodeon Time Capsul and many other shows will be re-aired. The Shows that will not be reaired are The Advent rues of Tin-Tin due to right loss in 1993.

YES! YES! YES!
    blueluigi
    3338 Posts
    17 years ago
    Could you give us the actual link to where you found the news at? We need to know what source you found this on because we don't know if it's true or not.
      EdgeNick
      9 Posts
      17 years ago
      The link was witheld...I found it floating around youtube..then I saw on it a blog.
      It has been proven though. No one really watches the channel anyway. Even search Nick Rewind on google.
        SbtbNut
        227 Posts
        17 years ago
        that is awesome! wonder if they will have shows like Doug, are u afraid of the dark, clarissa explains it all, pete and pete etc...even hey dude!
        SbtbNut's Signature Image

* DO IT ROCKAPELLA!! *

* Who Ya Gunna Call? GHOSTBUSTERS!*

*I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!*

*Memories, Where did the good 'ol Days Go?"
          blueluigi
          3338 Posts
          17 years ago
          Dude, I searched ALL OVER the internet to find an official source. I even searched Nick Rewind on Google. Never found an official source. But I did come across this video that explains it the same way I would. Here's the video I'm refurring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFkB0xPuDo&mode=related&search=
            Rainbow_Bright
            2505 Posts
            17 years ago
            hold your applause guys until something legit is proven.. funny kid a lil slow in the speech department but cute none the less.
              blueluigi
              3338 Posts
              17 years ago
              Rainbow_Bright
              hold your applause guys until something legit is proven.

Exactly. As much as I would like to see an actual Nick Rewind channel, I need to find an official source. I searched google and didn't find anything about a Nick Rewind channel. I didn't get excited about this topic and won't get excited until I actually see PROOF. I don't see any proof at all so until I find something official, I won't get excited. You would need to find it out on something Viacom would post to make it official. I would buy it if I get the chance but I need news from an actual Viacom site.
                shiroihikari
                1751 Posts
                17 years ago
                Hmm...I'm skeptical, but this would be pretty damn awesome if it were true.
                Coming Soon to Nostalgia Junkie: Nostalgiathon 2009!
                  Luna2
                  384 Posts
                  17 years ago
                  closest thing i seen is nickToons which is alittle late
                    gustogummi
                    2602 Posts
                    17 years ago
                    This doesn't sound true at all!
                      Shot_King
                      617 Posts
                      17 years ago
                      I hope its true but I wouldnt get my hopes high for it. If if came from someplace like wikipedia (where ANYONE can edit the pages and add false info in) or even youtube... those dont really count.
                        17 years ago
                        :D yayayayayayayayay
                          thecrow174
                          9986 Posts
                          17 years ago
                          I really hope that it's true.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                            jwill03189
                            77 Posts
                            17 years ago
                            I think I need a little more to go on than a blogger simply saying there is rumors. :( . Once I get a little something more positive, then I'll bite
                            Loving the past, one show at a time :o
                              Brookie79
                              428 Posts
                              17 years ago
                              that would be great if it did happen
                              http://www.myspace.com/livingdeadxombie
                              " who sole task is to seek out and eradicate the true source of mans inhumanity to man" equilibrium
                                JabarR
                                562 Posts
                                17 years ago
                                I just hope that they'll show more than classic Nick shows, they should also show the classic kids' shows I've mentioned as well as bring back Super Retrovision Saturdaze too.
                                  17 years ago
                                  I have a hard time believing it, too. Just look at the spelling errors in the quote. If it was official, spelling would be polished before putting it out there.
                                    Silversword55
                                    369 Posts
                                    17 years ago
                                    Nick, please for the sake of our classic nick fans from the late 70's, 80's and 90's DO IT!
                                      tigediane
                                      331 Posts
                                      17 years ago
                                      That quote looks fake. If its true, fine. But if its not, boo. I think someone is pulling a practical joke on us.
                                        Megagents
                                        1257 Posts
                                        17 years ago
                                        tigediane
                                        That quote looks fake. If its true, fine. But if its not, boo. I think someone is pulling a practical joke on us.

There's also been talk of a Cartoon Cartoon Network where a lot of good original Cartoon Networks shows will be played but i'm not sure about that either. I hope it's not some jerk playing with us or something. :mad:
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss