16 years, 11 months ago
I am wondering what the titles are to these. One was about some kind of rodent family who lived in a tree, and a semi truck leaked out some kind of poison into their house when it crashed, and one family member had to go back in and save the little one. Does anyone know the title?
The second movie is a Christmas one where a little girl gets a doll that was in the window of a toy shop, and there was a toy that was mean to the doll or something. If anyone knows these I would be so happy!:D
    Thylacine
    1525 Posts
    16 years, 11 months ago
    The first one sounds like it could be either FernGully or Once Upon a Forest.

I don't know about the second one though. Sorry.
    "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
    -Rampage, Beast Wars

Jesus_crysus
      1260 Posts
      16 years, 11 months ago
      ferngully had fairies and one of the lumberjack guys get shrunk so thats not the movie

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
        Luna2
        384 Posts
        16 years, 11 months ago
        i do recall the Christmas one where the girl has to live with her cold aunt and all she gets was a penset and told theres no time for play or dolls. also the toys came to life when people werent looking and there was this freaky owl stoping the doll form geting anywhere the girl would find her. this is one of those movies i remember parts of but never really saw more then once so i cant remember the name. sorry
          16 years, 11 months ago
          The first one might be Once Upon a Forest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Forest
            Luna2
            384 Posts
            16 years, 11 months ago
            bamfingnightcrawler
            Could the first one be Secret of Nimh?

i dont think so it was a diffrent seting the mices home was a brick and was sinking into the mud no where near a road
              16 years, 11 months ago
              Luna2
              i dont think so it was a diffrent seting the mices home was a brick and was sinking into the mud no where near a road

I realized it wasn't it, but then I asked my friend and he said that iw would most likely be Once Upon a Forest.
                16 years, 11 months ago
                Yeah, the first one is Once Upon a Forest:) I'm still not sure of the second one though. Luna2, I remember all those parts of that movie, and I hope we can figure out the title!:D
                  CrazyHatLady
                  35 Posts
                  16 years, 11 months ago
                  Once upon a forest? Sounds more like one of the Nimh movies to me. The Secret of Nimh but the sounds of it...but I could be wrong. No clue on the second movie though, sorry. Wish you luck though.
                    16 years, 11 months ago
                    The christmas movie with the doll and the crazy owl is "The Wish That Changed Christmas" and came out in 1992. It was presented by McDonald's Family Theater.

http://www.amazon.com/Wish-That-Changed-Christmas/dp/6302880785/ref=sr_1_1/104-0691251-9660760?ie=UTF8&s=video&qid=1181022378&sr=8-1
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss