squatchnutz
225 Posts
16 years, 11 months ago
i think someone tried to post something like this in the chit chat forum but it didnt take off....

itd be nice, for those of us who havent really fleshed out our retrojunk profiles, to get to know a little about one another, things such as:

1. Name (optional) and Age
2. Current and Desired Future Occupation
3. Hobbies and Interests

ok ill start:

1. Sam, 26
2. drug maker/tester for Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS), hopefully future screenwriter
3. writing music, drawing/animating, traveling. Future amateur astronomer (SETI/natural wormholes/planetary defense against asteroids), amateur physicist (time travel and hyperdrive work) and maybe cloner of extinct animals--all far reaching but theoretically within the grasp of determined non-professionals if the science indeed pans out
    punky
    441 Posts
    16 years, 11 months ago
    1. Kim, 24
    2. Paraeducator with special needs children (elementary aged children with autism and downs syndrome right now.)
    3. Some outdoorsy type stuff, anything fun!
      ikey2
      167 Posts
      16 years, 11 months ago
      1. Issac go by Ike or Ikey 31
      2. Supervisor at T-Mobile
      3. Collecting cartoons, the history of animation that i can weasly away with, outdoors, music, movies, and anything that makes me smile and have a great time
        Dave_Lino
        584 Posts
        16 years, 11 months ago
        1. Dave, 19
        2. College Student
        3. Hobbies: Bowling, Swimming, Driving my car, Maintaining the pool equipment at home, Hanging out with friends from neighborhood and high school. Interests: Great White Sharks, Mechanical Machines, Car Machinery, and Doing Well In College!
          JoltCola
          132 Posts
          16 years, 11 months ago
          1) Chris, 31

2) Two jobs, really. . . . . first and foremost, I'm a fine arts teacher at the elementary school level (10 yrs now), and I also host a boxing radio show called the Bolo Punch Boxing Hour on Thursday nights (www.bolopunchboxinghour.com)

3) I collect vintage boxing memorabilia (posters, magazines, photos, gloves, and autographs). Also, for the radio show, we oftentimes call "blow-by-blow" analysis from ringside at boxing events. I recently got back into painting again, too.
            steveo
            455 Posts
            16 years, 11 months ago
            1. Steve, 35
            2. Copier Service Technician and Musician
            3. Writing, recording and performing music, riding my motorcycle, movies/movies/and more movies, golf, hanging out with my friends, cooking, and other recreational activities that are better left unsaid in this forum.
              JScott
              143 Posts
              16 years, 11 months ago
              1. Jason, 18
              2. College student, looking into computer engineering/programming
              3. Mostly indoor stuff...writing, drawing, television, computer/internet, video games, driving/traveling
                mzbabyluck
                71 Posts
                16 years, 11 months ago
                Melanie, 22 yrs
                Playground playworker
                Dancing, listening to music, chilling with my friends, babysitting my nephew, playing video games (mostly street fighter & mega bomberman)
                It has chicken legs!
                  Brookie79
                  428 Posts
                  16 years, 11 months ago
                  1. Brooke age 27
                  2. Best Western Hotel Inc Receptionist/Consiare
                  Desired Photographer/Artist/Designer for clothing and jewlery plus working with habitat for humanity..

3. My hobbies are drawing, photography, reading, gaming, making jewlery and cleaning im a clean freak.
                  Int are retro and vintage things, movies, music, skiing, shopping, dancing, swimming, comics, games, blogging, hiking, tattoos, books, theater, and tv..
                  http://www.myspace.com/livingdeadxombie
                  " who sole task is to seek out and eradicate the true source of mans inhumanity to man" equilibrium
                    Snake00Eyes
                    50 Posts
                    16 years, 11 months ago
                    1. Eric 28
                    2. I have my own on-site computer service business.
                    Desired - I enjoy what I do and it's pretty good money but I wouldn't mind doing something a little more creative (animation, story writing. I always wanted to have my own comic strip. Charles Schulz seemed to have a great job!)
                    3. I build and fly radio controlled airplanes, like video games, cartoons, movies, riding my mountain bike and hiking, cooking (eating!), digital photography, working on computers, working on cars, playing with my dog and anything else that's fun and positive.:D
                    "Man, who ever heard of being shot down by salad?"
                      Funky_Guy
                      2638 Posts
                      16 years, 11 months ago
                      1. Daniel, about to turn 25 in a couple of days

2. University student, rep. for the Clean Air foundation, musician, VTR operator

3. future work: I wouldn't even mind an office job if the pay and hours were okay, archiving/ maintaining film and video is something I'm interested in

hobbies/ interests: collecting albums, movie and rock music videos and DVDs, making compilations of all kinds, making my own music, swimming, hiking, traveling, deep thinking, getting up to no good
                        Video_Jukebox
                        1068 Posts
                        16 years, 11 months ago
                        1.) Patrice, 28
                        2.) I work at a publishing company that makes library stuff. One of these I'll write the Great American Novel, but I've been saying that for years.
                        3.) Listening to/collecting music, playing computer games, going to concerts, eating out (can't cook), photography, writing, taking long walks, reading.
                        "Preserving the old ways from being abused,
                        Protecting the new ways for me and for you.
                        What more can we do?"
                        --The Kinks, "Village Green Preservation Society"
                          lorax
                          977 Posts
                          16 years, 11 months ago
                          1) Lauren, 21
                          2) Junior in college, studying to be a Special Education teacher
                          3) Video games and climbing trees with my friends (i know it sounds weird, but we like to tree perch and just talk and joke around)
                          "This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin, tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in..."
                            Glitter
                            20 Posts
                            16 years, 11 months ago
                            1) Taylor, 19
                            2) I work in cosmetics, and I'm a full-time student. I hope to someday work for a cosmetics company in product development.
                              80sVidKid
                              1169 Posts
                              16 years, 11 months ago
                              Because I pretty much have nothing to do but to see what someone else thought worked, here's my bit...

1. Chris, 29
                              2. Living with parents, hopes to get into an entertainment/industry career one day (if possible)
                              3. Collecting animation artwork, playing old-school games, combing internet, watching favorite videos on my Playstation Portable (not to mention playing emulators too). There's also art as well, for which I haven't done so for a long time. It's sort of the equivalent to a writer's bock but a bit bigger to chisel through.
                              - From The King of Esoteric
                                Timown
                                1575 Posts
                                16 years, 11 months ago
                                1)Karl 19
                                2)Charity help desk administrator. desired: play in my band all my life/ Forensic scientist
                                3) Computer games, music, outdoors-y stuff, friends, films, music, and some mroe music. play bass in 2/3 bands

Lorax, that's not wierd at all, i love doing that all the time
                                BLUE
                                  Chrono86
                                  36 Posts
                                  16 years, 11 months ago
                                  1) Adam, 21
                                  2) IT Tech Student right now...and I work at Trader Joes (west coast people should know that store well). I guess I'll be doing something IT related all my life, but my dream job would be DJ/Producer!
                                  3) I like making/mixing music, playing video games, snowboarding, and lots of other stuff.
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 11 months ago
                                    1. Jake

2. Labor job at a plant store for my dad. Hopefully future sports journalist.

3. Playing videogames, running, hanging out with friends. Listening to the radio.
                                      kayvee
                                      3672 Posts
                                      16 years, 11 months ago
                                      1. Vince
                                      2. Cubical assassin, rubber-band fight champion, snaking people at the copier
                                      3. I’m really into companies like Synapse Films and Blue Underground; I also like skateboarding, beer, and perusing eBay for old toys. I am a parent and husband, so while I am sober, I spend a lot of time with my two girls playing on the floor giving pony rides or acting like a monster that’s going to get you. I also like food.
                                        brown_eyed1
                                        1948 Posts
                                        16 years, 11 months ago
                                        1. Allie, 17.8
                                        2. Current occupation: bum, although I'm job-hunting like mad. I want to be a graphic artist later on in life, but for now I guess flippin' patties is all I'm good for.
                                        3. Hobbies/Interests: I like to draw, and paint, and....anything artsy, lol. I also like reading the goofs on IMDB and then watching the movies for them. What else...oh! And I'm a DDR junkie. :D
                                        Cookie!!! OM NOM NOM!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss