3907 Posts
14 years, 1 month ago
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qReKppA71DE

I sorta cry while I sing this because it is so good

[ur
    lilginger
    519 Posts
    14 years, 1 month ago
    I can't remember if Rainbow Connection is a song the Muppets actually sang but every time I think of the Muppets I think of Rainbow Connection. I love the song. I think Kermit sang it. Right? Anyway its a beautiful song and I get a bit teary eyed each and every time I hear it.
    Ask me about my Ballcuzzies :wink:
      Emtplatt
      107 Posts
      14 years, 1 month ago
      lilginger
      I can't remember if Rainbow Connection is a song the Muppets actually sang but every time I think of the Muppets I think of Rainbow Connection. I love the song. I think Kermit sang it. Right? Anyway its a beautiful song and I get a bit teary eyed each and every time I hear it.

That is such a great song. And yes you are correct Kermit sang it.
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1nRoOGwAvw
      E to the M to the T...that's me..

If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
        lilginger
        519 Posts
        14 years, 1 month ago
        Thanks Emtplatt. I thought I remembered him singing that song. I just wasn't sure.
        Ask me about my Ballcuzzies :wink:
          Rainbow_Bright
          2505 Posts
          14 years, 1 month ago
          I like Rainbow Connection as well.
            14 years, 1 month ago
            Lol! Kokomo! are you serious!? :)

does anyone remember when Big Bird sang this song on Sesame Street?
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=iYjcNR7W-Ow
            [FONT="Fixedsys"]I'll let you see MY myspace if you let me see YOURS[/FONT]
              YoJoe83
              393 Posts
              14 years, 1 month ago
              PHENOMENON!
              UFC is great
                tiabradford
                16 Posts
                14 years, 1 month ago
                I pretty much loved all of the songs off of the Muppet Movie soundtrack. Movin' Right Along, Rainbow Connection, Can you picture that?,and I still get misty over Gonzo singing "I'm going to go back there someday." Man I still love the Muppets!
                  YoJoe83
                  393 Posts
                  14 years, 1 month ago
                  last night I pulled out Muppets Take Manhattan, that was the best one of all of them in my opinion. The Great Muppet Caper was pretty good too. Watched it like 50 times.
                  UFC is great
                    COOLHAND
                    2938 Posts
                    14 years, 1 month ago
                    movin right along

awesome...
                      14 years, 1 month ago
                      Gotta love how "gives me a tropical contact high" is changed to "under a tropical island sky."

I like "It's Time for Saying Goodbye" from Muppets Take Manhattan. It's a sad song, but nice nonetheless.
                        outfit
                        899 Posts
                        14 years, 1 month ago
                        COOLHAND
                        movin right along

awesome...

I agree. Best one ever! I still sing it every now and then and remember all the words..
                          Rhio2k
                          678 Posts
                          14 years, 1 month ago
                          I like the version of Rainbow Connection from the end of the Muppet Movie, where everybody had a line and the lyrics were different.
                            14 years, 1 month ago
                            I like just about all of the songs the muppets have sung.
                            Some of the ones that really stick out to me are:

Just One Person- This song was sung by Bernadette Peters during the 2nd season, it was the final song sung at Jim Henson's funeral, and it was also sung during the Muppets remember Jim Henson special.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioR28cNX33Y

Wishing Song- it sung by Gonzo during the Muppet Show. He wanted to marry Madaline Kahn, but she turned him down. He was depressed over it and sung this song.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AL79SBpF4

I'm Going to go Back There Someday, and Rainbow Connection, and the Rainbow Connection reprise at the end of the Muppet Movie.

When Love is Gone, and Bless us All from the Muppet Christmas Carol.

There are a lot of other songs that are just amazing.
                              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss