imidaho
3 Posts
14 years, 1 month ago
K.
This is a tough one because I dont have much to go on...but, im trying to figure out the name of this show I used to watch when I was little..
All I know about it is that it was set in a bar (i think) and the song "the entertainer" was its theme, THAT i know for sure.
But..thats all I cant remember, and I like to think that if i sat here and went through the lists of shows Id remember the name If i saw it, but I probably wouldnt so any help would be AWESOME because its driving me insane!
Thanks!! :oops:
    imidaho
    3 Posts
    14 years, 1 month ago
    Oh. I also know (i think) that..most of the characters were puppets maybe? There was one human guy.
    As im trying to remember, i keep getting it mixed up with Today's Special, but it is a different show. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
      14 years, 1 month ago
      You may be thinking of D.C. follies from the late '80s to early '90s with Fred Willard as the bartender.
        KISSKRAZY
        450 Posts
        14 years, 1 month ago
        Maybe Pinwheel ?
        "No beer and no TV make Homer...something something."
        "Go crazy ?"
        "Don't mind if i do !"
          imidaho
          3 Posts
          14 years, 1 month ago
          I looked at that DC follies....im not sure, but I dont think that was it
          this is totally making me crazy :|:|:|
            14 years ago
            Are you absolutely sure "The Entertainer" was the theme? If you do remember "The Entertainer" theme, maybe you remember a single episode of The Muppet Show where Milton Berle sang the lyrics with Rowlf. If the theme was not "The Entertainer" but it was one man interacting with puppets; maybe instead of the guy behind a bar, it was behind the front desk at the Gigglesnort Hotel.
            I hope this at least helps to jog your memory.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss