flothashow
2 Posts
14 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys and gals I've been searching for the name an animated movie I saw when I was a kid but can't remember the name of it to save my life. I already searched the website, no dice.

The plot of the movie was about a boy who gets sucked into a fantasy world, forget how, with dragons, good and evil. At the end of the movie he defeats the main evil dragon by using logic and throwing out sciences at him such as algebra, geometry, etc to prove a reality existed.

I know it sounds weird but it was a really great movie. If anyone can nail it, it would be the highlight of my holidays. Thanks.
    Animasters
    4 Posts
    14 years, 1 month ago
    Hello Flothashow. My name is Animasters. Long time Retro, first time Junker...(does that sound right?). At any rate, this happens to be my very first post. Now that I'm a member I can help out solving trivia/questions like this.
    Anyways, the movie I think you're talking about is called ''The Flight of Dragons'' 1982 by Rankin/Bass(''The Hobbit'', ''The Last Unicorn''). Though the first time I saw it was mid 90's Cartoon Network Theatre. I think it's great to. It features aspects of fantasy explained on a logical level. Here's a page of it. I hope it's it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flight_of_Dragons
      virdure86
      28 Posts
      14 years, 1 month ago
      I love this movie! One of my favorite animations, along with "The Hobbit" and "The Last Unicorn", they're all great movies.
        WaxSoulRoK
        27 Posts
        14 years ago
        It's definately Flight of The Dragons I loved that movie
        A Distorted Reality Is Now A Necessity To Be Free
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss