13 years, 11 months ago
:( They were the sweetest shoes ever.
    Rainbow_Bright
    2505 Posts
    13 years, 11 months ago
    I bought some summer of 06, they had some not classic ones but shoes made of the same material but with modern sandals.
      outfit
      899 Posts
      13 years, 11 months ago
      I bought some in 2006, too. They are ok, but no comparison to my original ones. I LOVED those.
        pjb2377
        937 Posts
        13 years, 11 months ago
        Jelly shoes were terribly uncomfortable and they always left imprints all over my feet.
          Millennial
          101 Posts
          13 years, 11 months ago
          No, because if you got a rock in them or something it was all like... "OH, THESE SHOES ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!"
            shiroihikari
            1751 Posts
            13 years, 11 months ago
            I don't miss them because I remember them being sticky, hot, and uncomfortable. I get nostalgic for them in that "wow, I can't believe we wore this crap" kind of way. XD
            Coming Soon to Nostalgia Junkie: Nostalgiathon 2009!
              outfit
              899 Posts
              13 years, 11 months ago
              Liars! Stop it! YOu LOVED them and you know it!!
              (you are giving me the pebble-in-the arch-of-of-my-foor-feeling-----so stop it!)
                13 years, 11 months ago
                Hmmm. . . I had a pair of Jellies once. They were green.
                  mostofthetime
                  222 Posts
                  13 years, 11 months ago
                  ha ha ha:) I remember these for the Girls:) Great:)

http://www.myspace.com/mostofthetime

IT'S MY MONEY! AND I WANT IT NOW!!:)
                    pikachulover
                    2944 Posts
                    13 years, 11 months ago
                    I loved them as a kid. I have some jelly sandals that I wear in the summer. I really miss the lattice ones though.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      13 years, 11 months ago
                      How about designer jelly boots?

Ilikethepixies
                        5870 Posts
                        13 years, 11 months ago
                        What the hell are jelly shoes?
                          mlw1984
                          1435 Posts
                          13 years, 11 months ago
                          No way.
                            13 years, 11 months ago
                            Gitoku
                            How about designer jelly boots?

Those are hot! Jelly shoes were cute I thought but they just make your feet all sweaty. I would wear them now in flip-flop form and if they had a more absorbent, non-slippery footbed.

Aren't Crocs the next generation of jelly shoes?

lilginger
                              519 Posts
                              13 years, 11 months ago
                              I had neon pink jellies when I was a kid. I have a pair of crocs now. I think Crocs are uglier than Jellies but way more comfy. I never wear my Crocs out in public. Thats how ugly I think they are.
                              Ask me about my Ballcuzzies :wink:
                                Sunriser
                                3802 Posts
                                13 years, 11 months ago
                                pjb2377
                                Jelly shoes were terribly uncomfortable and they always left imprints all over my feet.

LMAO, yes! The jelly imprints! :lol: I'm pretty sure I only tolerated them because I was young. You can handle discomfort like that... Cause, really, who would wear head to toe wool PJs with feet?
                                  pjb2377
                                  937 Posts
                                  13 years, 11 months ago
                                  Sunriser
                                  pjb2377

LMAO, yes! The jelly imprints! :lol: I'm pretty sure I only tolerated them because I was young. You can handle discomfort like that... Cause, really, who would wear head to toe wool PJs with feet?

haha I have many a pics of little me in head to toe zip up pj's. It was a slight bitch zipping those things up and heaven forbid you'd catch your skin...oh, and my poor sweaty feet, eventually my mom would just cut the feet part off.
                                    Ilikethepixies
                                    5870 Posts
                                    13 years, 11 months ago
                                    I can barely stand women who wear crocs. Just barely.

However, if you're a man that wears crocs: Immediate Execution!
                                      pikachulover
                                      2944 Posts
                                      13 years, 11 months ago
                                      pjb2377
                                      Sunriser
                                      pjb2377

haha I have many a pics of little me in head to toe zip up pj's. It was a slight bitch zipping those things up and heaven forbid you'd catch your skin...oh, and my poor sweaty feet, eventually my mom would just cut the feet part off.

I hated those too. My dad would zip them up to my neck and I couldn't breathe. I would get so hot in those I would just unzip the whole thing in bed. I would end up sleeping in what I was wearing under it.

There are a bunch of pictures of me wearing those on Christmas morning. I prefered
                                      nightgowns.
                                        lilginger
                                        519 Posts
                                        13 years, 11 months ago
                                        Ilikethepixies
                                        I can barely stand women who wear crocs. Just barely.

However, if you're a man that wears crocs: Immediate Execution!

Thats why I don't wear them in public. Just when I am at home because they are so comfy. Have you noticed when you go to the doctors office or hospital almost every nurse is wearing crocs.
                                        Ask me about my Ballcuzzies :wink:
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss